PDA

View Full Version : Always scared but for no reason :(

Ryan I
03-27-2018, 07:47 AM
Hi everyone.

I am always scared about every little thing, even if I know it won't happen. I am on Zoloft 50mg and it doesn't really help. I always constantly have bad thoughts and think about bad things and it happening to me. I will hear a noise and freak it thinking its a robber or something else and I am always concerned about my health and getting certain syndromes/conditions/diseases. There is only so much I can tell myself that I'll be ok and to calm down but I usually just break down into an anxiety attack. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you

josh0745
03-28-2018, 09:11 AM
I have gotten conditioned over the years to recognize them as just thoughts. Get cleared medically, then I would start trying supplements with your doctor's approval. Things like CBD oil and a strong probiotic made the world of difference for me. It may also have to do with your genetics, get your genome mapped if you can afford it. I have found that certain people are more likely to be anxious based on how the "feel good" chemicals rush through their bodies as opposed to others with more of a 'slow burn'. It's all very interesting and worth the research.

Hang in there, keep us updated.

Josh