PDA

View Full Version : GAD girl, over 10 years.

jszxo
03-18-2018, 06:24 PM
Hey guys! I don't really know how this works but I am here looking for friends and a support system while I am also looking to give others the comfort I am trying to find. You can call me SP. I suffer from GAD and depression but the depression comes from the anxiety. I don't handle stress well and change is NOT my best friend. I use to go to therapy but unfortunately my insurance does not take my doctor so at the moment, I am not ready to start from the beginning with a new doctor. On a positive note, I love my cat, I uphold a job and soon will be graduating from college and while this next step in my life should be very exciting, my anxiety that has almost become an eating disorder (my stomach gets super weak every time) is my biggest worry. I don't feel good all the time but I some how find a way to push through and most of the time it isn't the healthiest of ways.

Idk, I hope this helps.

MainerMikeBrown
03-19-2018, 01:23 PM
Jszxo, do you think that the doctor you used to see was a good therapist?

madisonk14
03-22-2018, 09:59 PM
Hello, I am also graduating from college soon and suffer from anxiety. When you mean your stomach is weak every time, do you mean nausea? I have been having a lot of issues with that specifically for years now, stemming mainly from social anxiety. Just curious to see if we might have that in common because I haven't encountered anyone else to talk to who has. Hope you're well.