PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Butters11
02-25-2018, 09:41 AM
I've been in a tail spin for a week now. Nonstop anxiety. It just won't go away. I have been in this situation before but it always seems the worst when it's happening again. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I have been in the grips life a panic attack for about five days. I am a 40yr old male.

MainerMikeBrown
02-25-2018, 11:46 AM
Butters 11, are you currently seeing a psychiatrist? If so, he or she can put you on medication that may help you to calm down quickly. From there, a therapist can help you combat your anxieties over the long term.

Butters11
02-25-2018, 08:10 PM
Yes, I was seeing a psychiatrist and a psychologist. My insurance ran out and than I had to stop taking my Lamictal. I used to have it all, a wife, a son, and a home. I left my wife for a model and that went sour fast. Now I sleep on her couch and thankfully my ex wife is willing to give me a second chance. I lost it all though. I have no job and used to make around 65k a year. I broke and in debt up to my ears. Last time this happened my parents let me stay with them. They won't this time. I'm in a state of panic 24/7.

Butters11
02-25-2018, 08:10 PM
I just got insurance back and hopefully I can see the doctors soon.

Almarenco
02-28-2018, 02:26 PM
Sounds like you're dealing with a lot, being out of your medication, without your support and dealing with so many real life problems is bound to be anxiety inducing. I'm sure getting back to your doctors will help a lot. Also, you should know that no matter how dire a situation looks, there's always a way out. You may not be able to see it now, but I am sure that with a little help, and support, you will be able to find your way again, get your life in order, and get better (both inside and out)! Hang in there, and do get a doctor's appointment as soon as you can.