PDA

View Full Version : I’m Still Around

gypsylee
02-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

Just checking in. This forum was so quiet I’ve been cheating on you all on other forums :eek: This is still near the top of in my bookmarks list though!

My anxiety/depression is about average, I guess. I have good and bad days.

See you on the flip side..

Gypsy x

Dahila
02-08-2018, 10:40 AM
yep I am on other forums too :) nice to see you Gypsy

Ponder
02-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Hi Gypsy ... might be a good idea to mix things up a bit. Glad things seem to be working for you. Up and down has to be better than constantly down.

Also glad to see you again.

I can't really find anything else that fits ... but will keep looking.

gypsylee
02-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Hey thanks Dahila and Ponder :)

MadHatterAbi
02-09-2018, 01:46 AM
Are there any other forums with similar topics? Or are you just in totally different forums? I'm just asking, because I'm searching for an active forum where I can talk with people more :)

Sending positive energy to keep going, good day!

Barong Baj Baj
02-18-2018, 04:11 AM
Defintily going for more resources than one is never a bad idea. Sometimes good to keep it fresh... I admit, I occasionally visit some mental health sub reddits....
But hope everyone is doing ok and being kind to themselves!

Ponder
02-18-2018, 04:21 AM
Last time we spoke I beleive you were sick ... are you being kind to yourself? Have seen you on steam so know you have been well enough for that. :)

There are plenty of Mental Health Forums with loads of mentally unstable users who are only to happy to mingle.

http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/

Try that one ... google for more.

There is also this place if you want to live chat:
http://www.healthfulchat.org/mental-health-chat-rooms.html

I am overdue to pop in and have a bit of fun.

barbimay
03-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Hi Gypsy Lee!
Good to see you are still around! I took time out too but due to declining health which has started the cycle AGAIN
Hope you are well.
Cheers