PDA

View Full Version : Foods to avoid..

Escoba
01-18-2018, 06:04 PM
Hi there peeps.

New to the forum so before I ask my question just want to say hello to all.

Wanted to know is there certain types of food/drinks to avoid?

I found that dieting as helped me a bit but not fully

Thanks

10days
01-19-2018, 01:28 AM
hi, what do you mean specifically? if it is about anxiety, for me it would be anything Carb-heavy or calorie-dense.
I totally agree with you that dieting helps, being hungry helps me calm down, but that might due to my past experience dealing with eating disorders.

Carbs
Desserts
Anything sugary
Decent amount of caffeine is fine, but anything overboard will make you feel queasy the next morning and hence anxious.

hope that helped :) cheers.

Escoba
01-19-2018, 03:01 AM
hi, what do you mean specifically? if it is about anxiety, for me it would be anything Carb-heavy or calorie-dense.
I totally agree with you that dieting helps, being hungry helps me calm down, but that might due to my past experience dealing with eating disorders.

Carbs
Desserts
Anything sugary
Decent amount of caffeine is fine, but anything overboard will make you feel queasy the next morning and hence anxious.

hope that helped :) cheers.

Thanks for that

Niki1291
01-24-2018, 03:16 AM
Sugar is the evil, agree! Not only for the mental health but for your blood, teeth and figure :p I notice that I am getting angry when I eat too much sugar (like chocolate, nutella etc.)

Escoba
01-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Thanks for that

It’s crazy because I have been experimenting on foods to see what triggers my anxiety, and sugars such as chocolates really effect me, I’m glad that found this out (the hard way) so now I can cut that out, mental and physical aspect of it