PDA

View Full Version : Shaky legs

Emmzee
12-26-2017, 03:49 PM
Hi,

It's been many many years that I often feel that my legs are going to give way and I will fall. They feel shaky and jelly like at times, Of course, it happens more in stressful situations. I have spoken to some doctors about it and they did not really gave any response. Now I am noticing it's happening more and more. Before I was only having difficulty talking to my bosses and now I am even feeling it as I am talking to random people in social situations. I even fear going for shopping as I find it hard to stand in ques. Anyone has any suggestion as how I can tackle it? Who I should see (as in doctors). Food? Medication? Anything?

Unheard Princess
12-27-2017, 07:49 PM
Have you tried mediating? I meditate at least 10 minutes a day and I find it helps me a lot.

Anne1221
12-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Start out with a medical doctor so you can rule out anything physical. Once your doctor gives you the okay, that all is well physically, see a therapist for your anxiety. You have to tackle the fear and a therapist can help you. You don't want to start avoiding anything where you have to stand in lines.