PDA

View Full Version : Help. Anxiety disorder or something else?

acro1978
12-23-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi, about two months ago I started having muscle twitching on my left Biceps and sometimes Triceps. Then I started having small muscle cramps that never goes like a full cramp. Now it did spread to my stomach and some of the back muscles.

I do have anxiety disorder and now because this other symptoms I am starting to worry even more.

I am an athlete and all those symptoms feels very weird as I use my body a lot.

3 months ago I had an MRI of my brain and neck because of headaches but it was all fine. I have almost a cervical disc herniation but it is not affecting the nerve.

So if anyone had similar symptoms please let me know.

Im-Suffering
12-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Hi, about two months ago I started having muscle twitching on my left Biceps and sometimes Triceps. Then I started having small muscle cramps that never goes like a full cramp. Now it did spread to my stomach and some of the back muscles.

I do have anxiety disorder and now because this other symptoms I am starting to worry even more.

I am an athlete and all those symptoms feels very weird as I use my body a lot.

3 months ago I had an MRI of my brain and neck because of headaches but it was all fine. I have almost a cervical disc herniation but it is not affecting the nerve.

So if anyone had similar symptoms please let me know.

Muscular skeletal fatigue adrenaline residue. Normal.

Twitching temporary

Kirk
12-25-2017, 03:34 PM
My physician told me twitching is typically quite normal and can be due to fatigue or stress.

Ponder
12-25-2017, 05:21 PM
Normal.....

littlestarsmum
12-26-2017, 02:02 AM
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I know how frustrating it must be for you. Have you checked with your physician? Though I don’t have any advice, I just said a prayer for you, asking God to touch you with His healing hands and strengthen you. Hope you’ll feel better soon. Sending prayers your way.