PDA

View Full Version : Body Aches

Tremor
12-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Omg... I feel like crap! My neck, shoulders, upper arms, and chest are all aching so bad. Numbness, tingling, and of course the constant fear that I am about to die any second! I'm not too sure what I can do to relieve this?

THIS SUCKS!!!

Tremor
12-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Ugg.... feeling better now! Anyone get like this besides me????

martin05
12-03-2017, 04:11 AM
I'm glad you're feeling better.

When I had a nervous breakdown several years ago, I became so sore because of anxiety that I could barely move. It was crazy.

Taking magnesium can sometimes help. It can work as a bit of a muscle relaxer. The best solution, however, is to lower anxiety! Have you identified what's triggering your stress?

IAmCamille
12-08-2017, 06:01 AM
did you go to a doctor? or did it just disappear? the other night i woke up to this intense pain on my calves and i just froze. my husband had to comfort me for a few minutes and it just faded away. im not sure what that was...

Tremor
12-22-2017, 01:32 PM
I am pretty confident that all my aches and pains were just muscle tension. It was just more intense that I have ever experienced in the past, and "No" I did not got to the doctor.

I have been working on trying to take better care of myself, and not ignore symptoms until its too late. A more regimented approach to daily nurturing is what I have been focusing on. Diet, Exercise, Meditation, and a good sleep regimen all seem to be helping... One day at a time though.

Tshoverton
12-31-2017, 12:26 PM
Same here. Whole body aches. I notice it more in my arms and legs. Feels like flu like symptoms but ita not. I’ve been having it a lot here lately. It sucks