PDA

View Full Version : please give me an advice!!:(((

mihai_sandor1991
11-18-2008, 12:13 PM
hi , a week ago i felt i started to think very very much at every single moment, as if I was high and I can't get away from this state :(. If i start to think about something that it's not related to my condition I panic but not very hard. I am really afraid I am going crazy.My dad said i might be anemic beacouse I feel very tired and my knees shake a lot . I can socialize quite good btw. Is it axiety or something worse? Sorry for my English btw .

kaialian
11-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi there,

There are a number of different things that can be making you feel like you are. Your Dad might be right, so I would suggest getting your iron levels tested with your doctor. Also, sometimes an over-active thyroid can give you anxiety problems. This can also be checked using a blood test.

To help you relax I would suggest progressive muscle relaxation. I use this and have found it most helpful. I recorded it onto a tape and then just listen to it. You can find more about it on the internet, just google it.

Do take care!

mihai_sandor1991
11-19-2008, 04:48 AM
can i go schyzofrenic if I have these symptoms? this is why i am so afraid and I have panick atacks, beacouse of the fear of going schyzofrenic :((((((

kaialian
11-19-2008, 09:22 AM
No no, you can become schyzo from thoughts and anxiety you have. That is a whole other medical condition.

Stevieboy
11-20-2008, 09:38 AM
You are not going to become schitzo. Feeling like your "going crazy" is actually a common anxiety symptom. Try focusing on getting those blood tests mentioned earlier and just focus on becoming more relaxed and calming your mind. With that you will notice that you'll feel better.

mihai_sandor1991
11-20-2008, 11:42 AM
hi, I am all-right with my blood test, but my drama is that I suffer from derealization and depersonalization wich is very difficult to handle :((

02Batmobile
11-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Do not worry. (I know how hard it is not too.) Derealization and Depersonalization are both very common effects of anxiety. We all have fears of going crazy, I have the same fear. I have gotten over it recently but I too, thought I was schizophrenic or insane. If you have scary thoughts, rationalize with it and change your thinking pattern and in time the fear will go away.