PDA

View Full Version : hello

jakson
09-25-2017, 07:02 AM
I am new here. Want to know more about internet marketing and earning through internet. Hope you will help me.

gypsylee
09-29-2017, 02:12 PM
Hi there and welcome,

I have a Marketing degree and the net is pretty much saturated with advertising if you ask me. But this is a forum for people with anxiety and depression, so I'm not really going to talk about internet marketing here.

Cheers,
Gypsy x

Stifiejohn
06-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Hi , here are some tips for you.

Select Your way of making money from internet.
Build an Online Presence by using social media & search engine marketing.
Connect with customers through Email Marketing.
Drive sales with Affiliate Marketing

NickNgaruiya
06-11-2018, 06:30 AM
1. Earn money online selling products as an affiliate

This is the favorite one of the legal ways to earn money online or on the internet for many Internet marketers. The reason is that you can be very profitable if done correctly. You you have to sell the products of other people and you they pay a Commission for it. The products that are sold are ebooks and digital products. One of the most known and trusted sites they engage in affiliate marketing is Clickbank. I can you certify that this is one of the most profitable and effective ways for earn money on the Internet. It definitely works.

Imperfect
07-17-2018, 01:58 AM
Hello there ... I am old here ... playing with usernames and talking to myself. I have multiple personalities. Yes this in an old thread I am using for my own purposes ... another post towards my 25. TY

Laughable how these marketers only stick around for one post. That's true dedication for you.