PDA

View Full Version : ALS scared

Chivadecorazon
09-21-2017, 12:08 PM
Hello all, for the past few years I've been scared of ALS. This weekend my mom called me and she told me that I sounded like I was drunk. This totally flipped me out because I know that one of the first symptoms of bulbar ALS is slurred speech. I wasn't drinking or anything, I'm not on any medications. That automatically threw me into an anxiety disaster. I started a new job 2 weeks ago that I love, but I have been absent for two days because I can't get this fear out of my head. I don't know what else to do. Do you guys think I'm overreacting?

Anne1221
09-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Hello all, for the past few years I've been scared of ALS. This weekend my mom called me and she told me that I sounded like I was drunk. This totally flipped me out because I know that one of the first symptoms of bulbar ALS is slurred speech. I wasn't drinking or anything, I'm not on any medications. That automatically threw me into an anxiety disaster. I started a new job 2 weeks ago that I love, but I have been absent for two days because I can't get this fear out of my head. I don't know what else to do. Do you guys think I'm overreacting?

Yes, I think it's just your anxiety getting to you over one little comment. You need to beat the anxiety and go back to that job you love, and know you're lucky because a lot of people do not like their jobs.
If after one more week of working, you are unable to do your job, you can go see a doctor. don't let the anxiety get the best of you.

Watch out for the "What If's" That's your anxiety! What if...I have cancer...What If... I have this or that.
Go to the medical professionals and you just keep living your life and let them determine if you have anything or not. That's what doctors go to school for years for.

tienhinhconcho2018
09-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Tiền 2 usd hình con chó 2018 - 0966.85.0966