PDA

View Full Version : Hello

leepigeon
09-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Hello all.

Posting here for some help. Haven't really talked about this before. 41 year old male, always been a little bit of a worrier but lately been having real problems with fear, anxiety and a dread of ... well I don't really know.

I get it mainly at work when I get new jobs handed ro me and I have to phone the customers. Then a fear over the parking and driving. I've actually started to be sick with it and.chest pains.

I'm in a mess really :(

AbeCro
09-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Hello and welcome! Sorry about what your feeling.

Queensboro Flanuer
09-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Welcome, Leepigeon. I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough time, but I hope the forums here help. Sometimes it's enough to know that you're not alone with anxiety.

NAJ
09-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Hello and Welcome,
I know exactly how you feel as I am sure we all do.
I have lived with Anxiety as long as I can remember (50+ years) and all day everyday worse case scenario's over every little thing run rampant through my head and of course 99% of these never come to pass.

Talking about it always helps especially with people that understand, so coming here was a Great first step.
My suggestion would be to talk to your Dr. about this to see what all of your options are to help treat your anxiety.

leepigeon
09-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Thanks all.
I've been to the doctors and he has referred me to a councillor
And prescribed some sertaline pills. Got to go back in two weeks. Seeing councillor this Friday so things have moved quick.