PDA

View Full Version : facial tingling

AZez15
08-31-2017, 06:05 PM
I have constant facial tingling, and no one can definitively tell me if it's Lyme, anxiety, or a disc in my neck. It's pretty constant throughout the day, no real pattern but typically over my nose and forehead. It seems more pronounced at night. Any thoughts on this connected to anxiety or similar experiences?

ThatLittleVoice
09-01-2017, 12:22 AM
I've had something similar happen to me a few times, but only during a full on anxiety attack and it only lasted for a few minutes once I was able to calm down. For me it was a tingly-numbness on the right side of my face and my right hand.
Something that lasts all day and night sounds like it might be more serious (health-wise) than an anxiety attack, though. Could it be neurological?

AZez15
09-01-2017, 06:24 AM
I've had something similar happen to me a few times, but only during a full on anxiety attack and it only lasted for a few minutes once I was able to calm down. For me it was a tingly-numbness on the right side of my face and my right hand.
Something that lasts all day and night sounds like it might be more serious (health-wise) than an anxiety attack, though. Could it be neurological?

So far- no neurological explanation given my scans. My doctor is convinced its anxiety.