PDA

View Full Version : Why did I bother,

nuttinleft
08-18-2017, 09:41 PM
coming into a forum for anxiety? After posting my introduction post this came to mind, "why did I join this forum?" Thinking about it further, why am I making this post? Makes no sense, as I gave up on all this stuff a long time ago. There is no changing or fixing my issues, there was an attempt awhile ago and it didn't work at all.

But here I am posting anyway, maybe I am just bored nothing going on but staring at my cell phone screen since my pc blew up the other day.

athaleyah
08-18-2017, 10:32 PM
I think, if you truly believed that there is no changing or fixing your issues, you wouldn't be posting on this site right now

Anne1221
08-18-2017, 10:40 PM
So, what makes you anxious? EVERYTHING seems to make me anxious. Well, sometimes it seems like everything.

nuttinleft
08-18-2017, 10:47 PM
I think, if you truly believed that there is no changing or fixing your issues, you wouldn't be posting on this site right now

Yeah not sure about that. Maybe I just want to complain?

So, what makes you anxious? EVERYTHING seems to make me anxious. Well, sometimes it seems like everything.

For me it is literally everything and with all the crap that has happened to me over just the past few weeks I am just drained.

athaleyah
08-18-2017, 10:59 PM
Yea, I think the internet is a good venue for you to complain lol.

nuttinleft
08-19-2017, 06:33 AM
Yeah I need this outlet because complaining in real life isn't enough for me.

gypsylee
08-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Hey, welcome to AF. You sound like someone who belongs here :cool:

P.S. My personal thread is in the Depression section, called "I Feel Like Shit!" and I made it for me (and anyone else) to vent about shit.

nuttinleft
08-20-2017, 04:29 PM
Thank you, I will check out that post.

gypsylee
08-20-2017, 08:00 PM
Thank you, I will check out that post.

Feel free to complain!