PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with medical or illness anxiety?

tristmegitus
07-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Hello my name is tristan and I've been dealing with a lot of anxiety from my enlarged lymph nodes. I have them checked out and they looked normal or reactive (two nodes 2-2.5cm) and as well had them for about 9 months or so. I received a biopsy of a much smaller node and it came back as reactive but I seem to still get excessive anxiety as well as ocd. I keep on thinking that I have some type of lymphoma or some random cancer even though my doctors said I was fine but I still feel like its not but either way I was hoping if any of you guys are going through the same stuff or any tips I can do to not worry as much. I've had a history of pretty bad panic attacks when I was in high school and haven't had any in awhile so I hope that I don't.

Anne1221
07-11-2017, 09:08 PM
It sounds so much like anxiety. Once all your doctors clear you, then that usually means it's your anxiety.

Twichard
07-17-2017, 02:04 PM
It's not so easy for anxiety suffers to believe that the doctors are telling us all that they know im always trying to second guess what they know im sure doctors only tell you they think you need to know but I guess its all about trust with suffering depression I never sure in my mind that I've been told everything I should be told for one reason or another