PDA

View Full Version : NEED ADVICE: I made a post I regret now

bluepaintcan123
07-03-2017, 12:41 PM
I was really angry with myself and so I went on a website and asked if it was normal to think some people don't deserve happiness. I described myself and wrote down some of my negative traits. The next day a bunch of people were upset at me and called me a mean person but they don't know I described myself and now I don't know what to do.
I feel like if I tried to explain myself they wouldn't believe me.

Rick(amateur)
07-03-2017, 02:25 PM
Hi! You must understand that internet has all kinds of people. We cannot please anyone and, sadly, there are people who are oversensitive. Of course, there are also people who like to start drama to make themselves feel better. Honestly, you shouldn't have regrets if you never have the intention of harming others. There are enough problems in life without us worrying about how people will respond to something you said. If I were you, I'd stay away from the post and, before long, it will be forgotten by other people.

Barong Baj Baj
07-03-2017, 05:10 PM
The internet can be really unforgiving pro but try not to let them get to you. Your human. we make mistakes. Don't worry, you will forget it in no time

iwanttobeok
07-04-2017, 04:17 AM
You're right and they need to stfu :)
Edit: I reread that and it sounds like I meant you were right about having it directed at you. I meant that some people really don't, but you do :)

danleigh
07-12-2017, 03:30 PM
It sounds like the people on that site who were bashing you are not worthy of your time. I would stay away from that particular site, and visit sites where people are more open-minded and accepting. There are a lot of people who use the internet as a way to be mean to others anonymously. Don't let it get to you. Just find other sites to post on, such as this one!