PDA

View Full Version : all weak and dizzy...

proxi
11-11-2008, 09:06 PM
sound familiar to anybody? Since 2 days I feel all weak, especially legs, they feel like not mine, and dizzy like a drunk, often sleepy too...
anxiety can do that??? any quick remedies, except for xanax? :(

louisrapisarda
11-11-2008, 10:07 PM
I get that when im stressed does anyone else?

idreamofskiba
11-12-2008, 01:01 PM
I've been feeling that way the past couple days.

proxi
11-12-2008, 07:23 PM

did you do something about it? I feel similar like after heavy flu when you first get up after few days in bed, you feel that weak and dizzy.

troy294
11-14-2008, 05:29 AM
yeah i was feeling the same way last week the more u worry about something the worse it is, i have been getting alot of head aches and obviouslly you think the worse and i automatically think its a brain tumour, then my head feels all weird, its just power of mind

idreamofskiba
11-14-2008, 10:17 PM

did you do something about it? I feel similar like after heavy flu when you first get up after few days in bed, you feel that weak and dizzy.

It comes and goes. I don't really know what to do about it. It scares me quite a bit. I just try to work on my breathing - sometimes that helps.

Stevieboy
11-17-2008, 07:54 PM
I get the dizziness and heavy feeling all the time. Sometimes being active tends to help. Yoga also helped alot with that.

northstar
11-18-2008, 04:17 AM
i remember feeling lightheaded and dizzy quite a lot - i think it's mainly down to the stress of it all, it's pure exhaustion. the best thing you can do for yourself is just to take care of yourself and make sure you're eating, resting, playing and exercising well :)

one of the unfortunate things with anxiety is the tendency to overanalyse and dwell on symptoms, it's a good idea to try and distract yourself from this rather than seeking confirmation. getting confirmation will not really do anything to help, but distraction by doing something positive will do you the world of good :)