PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone feel like there going crazy?

Rodriguez07
04-28-2017, 06:53 AM
I keep taking test on line on psychosis or other mental illness. But it doesn't seem like I have It but I get scared so much because I have being feeling so out of it lately and very irritated. Even watching a tv show that is semi stressful or scary freaks me out and I stay thinking about it for a while. It keeps replaying in my head. I have being having nightmares a lot and can't sleep good I wake up about 3 to 4 times a night. Does anyone else experience this??

Teafrenzy
04-28-2017, 04:27 PM
I keep taking test on line on psychosis or other mental illness. But it doesn't seem like I have It but I get scared so much because I have being feeling so out of it lately and very irritated. Even watching a tv show that is semi stressful or scary freaks me out and I stay thinking about it for a while. It keeps replaying in my head. I have being having nightmares a lot and can't sleep good I wake up about 3 to 4 times a night. Does anyone else experience this??

Yes I think a lot of us do. But it is really just anxiety. Overreacting to a tv show is a classic anxiety symptom. It is difficult to distinguish fantasy and reality. It really is just anxiety.

Corona15
04-29-2017, 04:51 AM
I did have nightmares for about a year but not anymore but I do still react quite strongly to media, be it tv, movies, news etc. Sometimes something will come on that brings on my anxiety or will have me tearing up. Also when I was first put on medication I genuinely felt like I was losing my mind due to a bad reaction. I find that going out of my way to take care of myself helps, having a long hot shower, eating something nice and keeping myself comfortable goes a long way for me to get me out of a funk or at least to calm me down a little.

josh0745
05-04-2017, 07:37 AM
I felt like this before I got diagnosed with GAD. Stay away from self diagnosis via the internet, it will make you want to jump out of your own skin. Go to a good doctor, get a proper diagnosis and start the path to healing.

Josh

hellofriend22
05-05-2017, 02:08 PM
The frequent night wakings etc can be a sign of sleep apnea if if you don't feel tired and or rested when waking up you can still have it. It will also exacerbate anxiety if not that then really with anxiety we work ourselves up too much. We think too much about every possibilty. Perhaps cbt therapy or even talking to someone about this in person can help you so much