PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety returning

robp
04-11-2017, 09:51 AM
It appears that my anxiety is working its way to coming back. And considering that the current state of my life leaves me very unhappy. Of course, the fact that I do not appear to allow anything to bother me or that I keep to myself a lot is probably just asking for trouble. Plus I have managed to put back on all the weight I lost over the past few years. And recently, I've been having issues sleeping which led me to believe that the sleeping issues maybe the beginning of sleep apnea as I do fit the typical physical characteristics and was ok up until recently. But what happens when a balloon is filled beyond its limits, it pops or in this case is the anxiety is that limit from all the stresses.

I would go back to the therapist I saw so many years ago and she is still practicing. But, my current financial situation does not allow for it at this time. Which means, I have to handle this on my own. But, I don't have to do it alone which is why I cam to this forum in the first place. Unlike in the past, when i first had anxiety and didn't understand it. I allowed myself to withdraw which didn't help a thing. This time is a little different, I'm going to make some changes to my life and not allow myself to fall into that pit again.

And with your help here on this forum with my anxiety...I can reach my goal and will always be willing to help others as well. As I know how it feels to not have anyone to talk to or for support

Boo Bass
04-11-2017, 07:03 PM
Hi there

Sounds like you know how to cope. Treat it as a temporary setback, which is very common for most of us.

BB

robp
04-12-2017, 05:29 AM
Hi there

Sounds like you know how to cope. Treat it as a temporary setback, which is very common for most of us.

BB

thanks, I think it just comes with experience ;)