PDA

View Full Version : Anyone's anxiety manifest as...

rymorg2
01-13-2006, 07:11 AM
a shivering episode? I have done that twice in the last month, had the shivers so bad, I felt like I'd never be warm. Last night was pretty bad, I ended up having to take 1/2 a xanax. Once I did I slept pretty good though. Any thoughts? Thanks, Cyndi

shoe
01-13-2006, 08:40 AM
cyndi,

when i get panic attacks I notice my hands and feet often get cold, and if its not very warm out other parts of me start getting cold too hehe. But the shivers I get are usually from the panic attack itself. 'Regular' anxiety I don't seem to get shivers from, though.

rymorg2
01-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Thanks...I did look it up, shivering is a symptom of anxiety, so I'm sure that is what it was, I was just curious. I have "regular" everyday anxiety and then every once in awhile I have an attack. Thanks, Cyndi

Bridgie
01-14-2006, 10:39 AM
When i get an attack, i get quaking, or shaking. I'm not cold, so it's not like shivers, but it appears that way. I cannot control my shaking. It stinks!
:wail:

Maggie May
01-14-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I'm a big trembler too. Love that adrenaline. :evil:

Angel
01-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Yeah trembling is great..if im lucky , i get to pass out after a hyperventilation session....but im not one to pass out....which sucks...but that hasnt happened in a while....i almost had an attack a little while ago, kause i took an antihistamine for the flu and started feeling all dizzy and what not...and the main reason why i stopped drinking and smoking pot was bekause i hate feeling dizzy...so that sucks...but thats why i got online and kept my mind okkupied...i dont need to go there again..

rymorg2
01-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Thanks, guys, it helps to know others feel the same as I do. ;)Cyndi

scatmantom
01-15-2006, 04:40 PM
yea i get it too

Its not nice at all, its really hard to stop it, u just need to calm urself down with breathing techniques and positive thinking.