PDA

View Full Version : Help me help people with depression and anxiety

brother-jacob
03-22-2017, 02:23 PM
I知 developing a game based on the subject of anxiety and depression to raise awareness of the disorder. However I need a lot of information on how different people experience these things and would love if you壇 take a minute out of your day to answer some questions in a google forms document.

As a thank you, your name will be listed in the credits (if you want to) and you値l recieve development updates on the game as well as previews.

The game will be free for anyone to play and all I really ask of you is a minute of your time.

Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBZze9ab70zPgQaG_bOw5YwymhznpHdVvOpUQDxPsSE/edit?usp=sharing

There were some link issues prior to this edit, but it's fixed now.

metal4life
03-22-2017, 03:26 PM
It says i need to ask for permision.

brother-jacob
03-22-2017, 03:29 PM
Yeah sorry about that, got a message from google about it im fixing it and sending a proper link!

There, link in original post should be fixed now, thanks for telling me :)

metal4life
03-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Now it says that this site doesnt exists

brother-jacob
03-22-2017, 03:38 PM
Haha oh lord i'm so sorry, I screwed up. Tested this link tho so it should be good!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yBZze9ab70zPgQaG_bOw5YwymhznpHdVvOpUQDxPsSE/edit?usp=sharing

Link in original post is updated as well.

metal4life
03-22-2017, 04:02 PM
Ive finished it, i make YouTube videos(spanish language) and i like games so i will definelly upload it when its finished :D
Thats why my name i put is Marcuri, dont disapoint me and make a good research before using misunderstanding stuff :)

brother-jacob
03-22-2017, 04:06 PM
Thank you! I promise to do my very best to try and make this as accurate and helpful as possible. After all i'm doing this purely to try and spread awareness and help :)

metal4life
03-22-2017, 04:13 PM
Dont put to much efforts on the graffics and more on the actual objective of the game :)

iwanttobeok
06-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Late as hell and don't know if you finished, but I would imagine such a game would incorporate in some way how really debilitating the stuff can be for the player. Something that makes them say, " OMG imagine if I had it 24/7". Kinda like that weird pregnancy simulator XD