PDA

View Full Version : Agoraphobia And Anxiety Diary

billywhizz79
11-06-2008, 08:08 AM
Hello to all,

firstly, i've only just found this site for anxiety sufferers and its great, i've been a member of others for some time now, and i've found that these places really help.

secondly, i've been suffering from anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia for over 3 years now, and i've recently began a blog of my exposure therapy to try to beat it.

It would be great if you could check out my page on youtube

if you got to youtube and add after the URL billywhizz79 then you will find all my videos.

You will find many videos of me talking through panic episodes and videos of me trying exposure therapy.

I hope you can find the time to click and view them, alot of people have said how helpful they are.

thanks for reading, and i hope to speak to some of you soon.

w w w . youtube . com / billywhizz79

GetRidOfAnxiety
11-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Welcome,

I watched your page, very clear and nice, keep up the good work man!

hypnogood
11-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Hello to all,

firstly, i've only just found this site for anxiety sufferers and its great, i've been a member of others for some time now, and i've found that these places really help.

secondly, i've been suffering from anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia for over 3 years now, and i've recently began a blog of my exposure therapy to try to beat it.

It would be great if you could check out my page on youtube

if you got to youtube and add after the URL billywhizz79 then you will find all my videos.

You will find many videos of me talking through panic episodes and videos of me trying exposure therapy.

I hope you can find the time to click and view them, alot of people have said how helpful they are.

thanks for reading, and i hope to speak to some of you soon.

w w w . youtube . com / billywhizz79

Nice job and thanks for your sharing. These panic episodes are helpful