PDA

View Full Version : I can't get it out of my head.Is this obsessive, negative,racing,irrational thoughts?

grahic
03-15-2017, 11:08 PM
Hello people,
My name is David and I am 25 years old male. My anxiety started in October last year and have experienced many anxiety symptoms. My current symptoms are
depression and DP & DR.

I can't stop thinking about a guy that I hate at work. This person is constantly appearing in my thoughts everyday.

I been in the company longer than he did. He recently got promoted and I was happy for him. And to be honest I never had any problems with him. But ever since my anxiety started, I became so negative. I start to try to find flaw or mistakes so I can feel better but usually it will be temporary because i still think I'm losing.

I really want to stop and start thinking something nicer instead thinking about that person I hate and wishing him to fail.

This is all new to me. I don't even know why I am thinking about it. Obviously I have other stuff to worry about especially my "anxiety disorder" but this is giving me stress all day. Is this obsessive, negative, racing or irrational thought?

grahic
03-15-2017, 11:09 PM
I haven't told anybody about this yet because I am too embarrassed by my problems.

Kirk
03-16-2017, 05:27 AM
It can be difficult to deal with when a co-worker gets promoted who has not been their as long as you.
I remember when I worked for a mid-sized CPA firm, how some people were favorites and could do no wrong,
while others were sometimes treated like outcasts for apparently no reason. The work environment can sometimes
be unfair, but unfortunately in many cases we can do little about it.

Jull
03-26-2017, 12:29 PM
you'd better turn that negative thoughts into motivation in working :)