PDA

View Full Version : If its not this, its that

Gents
03-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Does anyone else feel as they suffer from more than 1 condition. If I'm not obsessing over my relationship (ROCD) wondering if I've chosen the right one all the time, when I have zero reason to be, we are an amazing match and literally dating my best friend. If I'm not obsessing over that Ill obsess over my new career choice when I shouldn't be! Im 24 and starting a new business that I am passionate about but Im always wondering if this is whats going to make me happy or not. Another thing I obsess over is wondering if Ill ever be truly happy or not, or if I will always have the empty pit in my stomach.
This is a problem I have been struggling with hard! But If I'm not obsessing I have the constant nervousness all the time, that gives me shaky hands, loss of appetite and makes me feel as I am losing control of my mind and body! I always have this dark cloud of depersonalization over my head! I usually don't mind it until the ROCD or OCD and anxiety/nervousness kicks in its always one or another. I feel like I will never be happy or never be able to overcome these conditions. I want to overcome them but I don't know how, I feel like If I do stuff to take my mind off of all of it I am just trying to hide the problem. Does anyone have tips on this :(

Teafrenzy
03-04-2017, 07:35 PM
I am not entirely sure what you are asking.