PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you lose your fear

Spider666
02-01-2017, 11:49 AM
This guy makes a huge point on how you can move forward in life if you can just lose your fear of this world. I've been following him on Youtube for about a year now and I have benefited greatly from embracing his mentality and drawing from his energy and outlook, so maybe you can too. There's no hands on solutions here, it's more a display of a mentality which we all should strive towards.

Let me know what you think. Also, who inspires you to be more fearless?

https://youtu.be/C0nGjQdjBSY

gypsylee
02-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Woah, nice body! ;) He seems cool. I still get pretty severe anxiety and depression (most of which is caused by a situation in my life that I can't do anything much about) but I do have a lot more "fearless" moments now.

I'm inspired by musicians mostly.. Bands like Tool, Faith No More, Slipknot (Corey Taylor), P!nk, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Die Antwoord. It probably sounds a bit immature for someone who's 43 but I can relate to them much more than "normal" people. My brother was a musician as well (he died in 2014) and so music has become even more important to me in the last couple of years.

Spider666
02-19-2017, 10:43 AM
I'm inspired by musicians mostly.. Bands like Tool, Faith No More, Slipknot (Corey Taylor), P!nk, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Die Antwoord. It probably sounds a bit immature for someone who's 43 but I can relate to them much more than "normal" people. My brother was a musician as well (he died in 2014) and so music has become even more important to me in the last couple of years.
I totally see what you mean. I can not begin to tell you what a huge part music has played in my life. It might seem silly, but hearing someone else express exactly what you feel in an emotional way is comforting beyond belief sometimes. Although it may seem counterproductive to listen to sad songs when you're feeling sad, it helps knowing you're not alone in your anxious/depressed state.

Jull
03-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Great inspiration! :) :D

ninjamonkey1014
01-30-2018, 02:13 PM
I don't think this video is available any longer :(

Ponder
01-31-2018, 02:13 AM
Confirmed. Video is unavailable.