PDA

View Full Version : Self-image, way to beat anxiety, just a helpful pocketbook.

Huan
02-01-2017, 08:46 AM
I will leave a name of a book here that I've started reading it and I'm only 30 pages deep, its a 300 pages book and it is written by a plastic surgeon that went into psychiatry and stuff. I don't force you to read it but I recommend you all give it a try.

Inside the book as the author described at the start you will find an explanation about everyones self-image, and how to change(there are exercises that take time) it in order to imrove your life and get out of the sinkhole you are in at the moment. You will google Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz and find a free pfd form of the book. It only costs your time. Anyway your overall time spent is not quality time spent cause of the problem you all have. So better waste a week on this book and try to do something about your state or whine whole life about how bad you feel about nothing and everything.

I know this might end up being another of the countless times we tried to save ourselves but im willing to give it a try myself. I feel all your pain and i simply couldn't leave any of you in such misery state, thats why im posting this. Stay well all <3

fixmybrokenmind
02-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Hey Huan, thanks for the recommendation! What is the name of the book itself?

gypsylee
02-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Hey Huan, thanks for the recommendation! What is the name of the book itself?

It's "Psycho Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz :) I'm looking at it on iBooks..