PDA

View Full Version : BuSpar and Xanax together?

linmaeski
10-31-2008, 01:19 PM
Hey my doc is switching me from Zoloft to BuSpar and I already currently take Xanax as needed. Does anyone take BuSpar with Xanax or another benzo? I want to know what the side effects are of taking them both or if there are any at all. Also my doctor said some people she had prescribe BuSpar for couldn't tolerate it... does anyone know what this means? And also does it make you super tired? Thanks for any help!!

KariBerry9
12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
I was able to take Buspar 5 years ago, worked wonders. I tried again this year and it gave me HORRIBLE dreams and also in a dream I'd try to wake myself up and couldn't. I stopped taking it.

ric556
12-29-2008, 02:21 AM
Hey my doc is switching me from Zoloft to BuSpar and I already currently take Xanax as needed. Does anyone take BuSpar with Xanax or another benzo? I want to know what the side effects are of taking them both or if there are any at all. Also my doctor said some people she had prescribe BuSpar for couldn't tolerate it... does anyone know what this means? And also does it make you super tired? Thanks for any help!!

Actually Xanax is a very safe medicine, I had been taking Effexor + Xanax when neccesary , and before this i changed from Cymbalta to Lexapro to Prozac to Lexapro to Effexor , all the while also i'm taking Xanax. The Side effect could be seen clearly by yourself, if there's anything you can't tolerate with , you can discuss with your pcyshiatrist, pls don't be too worry about the side effect , as it may not gives u any , it's all depending on individual.

regards
Richard Chan