PDA

View Full Version : Only marijuana has ever made me capable of relaxing.

ModsAreCute
01-02-2017, 02:13 AM
I have been prescribed Wellbutrin and Gabapentin. I am in the process of getting a new doctor and I'm wondering what I could be likely to get prescribed to me for persistent anxiety and anxiety attacks. General anxiety anytime I am not alone doing something I enjoy, even when engaged in the activities I find the most enjoyable I still find myself incapable of having fun doing it. When I have an anxiety attack it will last an unknown and uncontrollable amount of time sometimes it will carry over to the next day, especially when I wake up and realize I need to go to work to survive. Going to work is a big trigger on my anxiety every job I find that once I have come accustom the job and have a solid idea of how to do what I need to it is day after day waking up and going straight to a 10 in anxiety out of 10. Often I am getting high as fk at home on weed because I can't stand the stress. When I see other guys my age I instantly think they are out to get me. I have been doing this depression thing and this doctor thing for awhile now and am still depressed because I don't get what I need, I stay stressed and I have to go smoke weed because the doctor does not give me the correct drugs. I hope this information will be enough to get the doctor to give me a benzo, I don't wanna have to beat the shit out of someone to maybe get a prescription for anxiety and I don't want to have to illegally smoke weed everyday before work but if I don't get what I need I will probaly end up having to transition to smoking weed when I come home to just straight getting blasted before work and at lunch. Also Etizex and legal herbs like kava if these doctors can't cooperate 10-10 anxiety is not a lie but I'm sure a doctor would believe I'm lying and would love to get high off a benzo but I honestly am not even trying to, I'm thoroughly convinced I need a benzo. When I have an anxiety attack my only coping mechanism is zoning out, I can't preform any job activities zoning out so I can't preform on the job or I have to do it with 10-10 anxiety then probably end up fired or in a mental hospital because I will end up doing something stupid. I usually just shut down when I have 10-10 anxiety and refuse to put out so I can't provide solid sure shot reasons on me needing a benzo because I am intelligent and realize I'm at my breaking point so I stop doing anything... just sit there and stare into space with netflix up or something else, because it's not like I can play any of my 60 dollar video games for stress relief because nothing is fun it just has the opportunity to trigger me to have more anxiety.

What medications should I discuss with my doctor about my anxiety and how effective will they be for my anxiety?

If you have any tips to help me as far as supplements go I'd like that information too (I have already looked at all the sedatives on Simon's legal highs)

fixmybrokenmind
01-02-2017, 11:22 PM
I personally believe regular use of weed is what caused my anxiety. Weed can affect Gaba and dopamine levels in the brain both of which if unbalanced will cause anxiety. Don't be so quick to view it as a solution.

I understand the work struggle, my past 9-5 made me so anxious and tired I honestly wanted to die.

Be careful with benzos, they can be highly addicting. I use diazepam roughly 1-2x/week at the lowest dosage and it works great BUT it is definitely easy to abuse and thankfully I don't have an addictive personality. Even though I don't I still need to be careful.

What do you do for work, is it a job you could leave and find one that is easier for you mentally? That is what I did and I feel miles better strictly from changing jobs.

An option for medication that can help panic without addiction issues is propranolol. It calms the heart rate and breathing without affecting the mind too much. It has gotten me through many 10-10 anxiety situations and is great for an as needed aid. Having it at home gives me such of peace of mind I haven't needed it in months.

For natural herbs I personally really like 5htp or phenibut.