PDA

View Full Version : christmas is .........?

brandonly
12-20-2016, 12:50 AM
the Christmas is coming with warm atmosphere. so let the anxiety to the other side and enjoy the greatest time of year. I am preparing decorating houses and buying gifts for relatives. It was so excited. I have some friends in other countries and they are also busy to prepare for this day. we often share pictures through Kik chat. the streets look so beautiful and colorful with many color lights. Recenty, I know that Kik has allowed a new feature which allows making video call group. when knowing this, I had idea of calling for my friends on Christmas day. It will be great! however, I don't know how to call on PC. When I call via Kik on phone, it is very easy. Eventhough I download apk file for this app. So help me how to make call on Kik for pC.
Thank you for any advice!

gypsylee
12-20-2016, 12:53 AM
Hey brandonly and welcome :)

No idea about Kik for PC, just wanted to say hi. What country are you from?

Dahila
12-20-2016, 07:54 AM
ooooooooooooo welcome, so now Kirk is giving consultation, is it free of charge? We had few people here who did it, I hope I am wrong about it

jessed03
12-20-2016, 08:16 AM
ooooooooooooo welcome, so now Kirk is giving consultation, is it free of charge? We had few people here who did it, I hope I am wrong about it

Kik is a messaging service, a bit like Skype. Not Kirk from the forum lol

fixmybrokenmind
12-20-2016, 10:34 AM
Hahahaha yes kik is like whatsapp!

I have never used it for PC, could you not use your phone for the chat?

Kirk
12-20-2016, 12:35 PM
Accounting and tax consultation maybe, hahaha.

Dahila
12-20-2016, 01:43 PM
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooopsssssss

Dahila
12-20-2016, 01:44 PM
sorry Kirk did not mean it

jessed03
12-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Oh, D. It's always fun when you're around.

brandonly
12-22-2016, 07:28 PM
Hahahaha yes kik is like whatsapp!

I have never used it for PC, could you not use your phone for the chat?
yes i have , however, I think it is more convenient for me to chat on PC than phone, which help me to avoid criticizing for using phone by my boss. lol