PDA

View Full Version : Mental Health Blog

fixmybrokenmind
12-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Hey everyone, I wanted to share with you a project I have been working on what feels like 24/7 for the last few months.

I have been dealing with anxiety and depression for over a decade, and I have built a blog detailing my experiences and everything I have learned along the way. I hope in doing this I can help other people going through the same things I have in the past.

I plan on working on this for the forseeable future and would appreciate it so much if you would take the time out of your day to give it a look over and maybe even provide some feedback so I can continue to improve on it and make it something special.

Here is my site : www.fixmybrokenmind.com I hope you like it!

fixmybrokenmind
12-23-2016, 11:41 AM
I hate to self promote but after working all week I just published my most extensive article on anxiety, and I think it could genuinely help a lot of people here. It is called "10 Things I've Learned In 10 Years Living With Anxiety" and details the most important things I have learned in my decade long battle with anxiety.

Kirk
12-23-2016, 02:38 PM
Very well written blog.

fixmybrokenmind
12-23-2016, 10:38 PM
Thanks a lot Kirk, I appreciate it!

SkinsFan28
01-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Great blog. Definitely will keep tabs on any new posts you put up.
Thanks!

fixmybrokenmind
01-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Hey SkinsFan thanks for the kind words! Glad you like it, been working my ass off lately on it, lots more to come :)