PDA

View Full Version : herbal remedies

dizzydaisy
10-29-2008, 05:23 PM
hi just wondering if anyone had tried any and how u got on? The ones i've heard of are st johns wart & the bach flower remedies. I've heard st johns wart is good for mild depression (which i dont think i have) but curious if it might help anxiety as well. thanks! x

culljosh
11-08-2008, 10:06 PM
hi just wondering if anyone had tried any and how u got on? The ones i've heard of are st johns wart & the bach flower remedies. I've heard st johns wart is good for mild depression (which i dont think i have) but curious if it might help anxiety as well. thanks! x

I would suggest maybe some Marijuana.
Before you waltz away listen.
I have been smoking it for over 8 years dealing with my attacks.
I am not saying only this, I do take medication along with pot.

There is nothing wrong with us as people, to the point needing
that relaxing feeling, and doing what we need to do to get it.

Cheers!

cameron
11-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Your right culljosh. There is nothing better then smoking some pot after a stressful day at work. Although it sucks now because getting high will give me the worst anxiety attacks. I used to love getting high from time to time. It was always a blast. but now a days I cant touch the stuff. Even a puff and Im gone. I wish I could be more like you. If it works for ya then all the power to you.

culljosh
11-09-2008, 01:21 AM
Your right culljosh. There is nothing better then smoking some pot after a stressful day at work. Although it sucks now because getting high will give me the worst anxiety attacks. I used to love getting high from time to time. It was always a blast. but now a days I cant touch the stuff. Even a puff and Im gone. I wish I could be more like you. If it works for ya then all the power to you.

It works. I mean sometimes i wish the state of Texas would understand.
I am eventually going to have to take care of it and move to california
With 229 Dispensary's in the San Fran area, it us a must at this point.
Of course insurance doesnt cover it, but it covers the Doctors visit.

Cheers

serenadin
11-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Verbena Officinalis, Poria Pararadicis, Ophiopogonis Radix, Polygalae Tenuifoliae Radix are half of the core herbs known to to eliminate depression and anxiety. Google a product named Leitzin by JBNI ... It has all of these herbal ingredients in it.

james007
11-10-2008, 10:06 PM

Cameron,

This happens to me too. Never used to but now BAM panic attack. I do not get it.