PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety causing dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)

silver lining
12-06-2016, 09:06 PM
There have already been a few posts about this subject however I felt it necessary to talk about it. Have any of you had a sudden inability to swallow foods and liquids?? It is actually quite worrisome if you don't understand what's going on. For me it was triggered by a traumatic event in my life. The stress hormones present themselves in strange ways to the human body. I have found great results in becoming healthy by doing the following:

1) MORE REST

2) MORE NUTRIENTS

3) MORE WATER

4) MORE FUN

5) MORE MEDITATION / SELF HYPNOSIS

6) MORE EXERCISE

Ponder
12-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Yea - stress related conditions can cause tightening of the airways, ulcers, obstructions and over all reactive involuntary muscular contractions. These are but just a few of things that can lead to spasmodic breathing patterns and difficulty swallowing. I know this has often been the case for me. Taking the medications the docs gave me and then eating all the food I once did only compounded the problem. Blaming the label or naming symptoms did little to actually help. I instead have pretty much done everything in that list. Since doing so, not only can I breath easier ... I actually want to continue doing so.

Excellent List you have given there silver lining!

silver lining
12-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Ponder: yes thanks, always appreciate your input

jasonrobert252
12-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Thông tin khá bổ *ch, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế n*y để forum thêm phần đa dạng.