PDA

View Full Version : Went to the public bathroom....now Im scared

wingo22
11-28-2016, 04:08 PM
I apologize if this gets a bit personal, but I need someone to calm my mind.

I was at the mall yesterday, and went to the bathroom. (I'm a guy by the way haha) anyways I stepped up to the urinal which was very low to the ground, unzipped my pants and was ready to go. As I did this, I saw that someone had spilled a liquid on the top of the urinal. As soon as I saw this I stepped back. It was definitely fresh as it was still wet. I stepped back and moved to the next urinal to do my business. I peeked over to see what I thought it was, and it looked brownish in colour (maybe chocolate milk?), but my mind plays tricks on me.

There are a couple factors here. #1, I never fully unzipped my pants to use the urinal, and #2, there was no stain on my underwear that would signify me coming into contact with this liquid. Plus, there is usually about 10 inches or so between the urinal and the person using it, but for some reason I feel like I touched this liquid with my penis and it got through to my bloodstream.

For this instance, lets just say it was blood. What are the chances of getting HIV from this if it was HIV infected blood and I accidentally touched it with the tip of my penis???

gypsylee
11-28-2016, 06:01 PM
Sorry but LOLOLOLLL. Hopefully me laughing makes you feel better not worse!

HIV is actually not easily transmitted. I remember reading once that a mother with HIV only has a 1 in 4 chance of passing it onto a baby she's pregnant with. So even if the liquid WAS HIV+ blood and you rubbed your dick in it like a marinade, you still might not have HIV :)

01sports_guy
11-28-2016, 07:16 PM
Sorry but LOLOLOLLL. Hopefully me laughing makes you feel better not worse!

HIV is actually not easily transmitted. I remember reading once that a mother with HIV only has a 1 in 4 chance of passing it onto a baby she's pregnant with. So even if the liquid WAS HIV+ blood and you rubbed your dick in it like a marinade, you still might not have HIV :)

Ok thanks. But can someone get HIV that way? Like the scenario I had??

gypsylee
11-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Did you log into the wrong account on purpose? :rolleyes:

Dahila
11-28-2016, 07:55 PM
LOllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll:) I almost peed myself

Kirk
11-28-2016, 08:06 PM
It is pretty much impossible.

gypsylee
11-28-2016, 08:08 PM
LOllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll:) I almost peed myself

Hahahaha. I think we may have a troll on the loose but at least he's funnier than the Vietnamese bot!

wingo22
11-29-2016, 05:03 AM
Ok thanks for your answers, but can someone tell me why it's impossible?

Dahila
11-29-2016, 05:53 PM
Yeah wingo22 is ok;))

wingo22
11-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Yeah wingo22 is ok;))

Ok but why is it ok??

gypsylee
11-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Trololololol

Kirk
12-02-2016, 06:49 AM
HIV is typically transmitted by blood to blood contact and through vaginal and anal sex.

Dahila
12-02-2016, 07:06 AM
now he is using English ;))))))))))))))))))))

gypsylee
12-02-2016, 08:49 PM
now he is using English ;))))))))))))))))))))

Teeheeheeheeeeeee :rolleyes: