PDA

View Full Version : An anxiety Aps for tablets/cell phones

Draydon
11-23-2016, 12:15 PM
Hi all, I was wondering if any of you use or know any Aps for your tablet or cell phone that helps with your anxiety? Currently I keep a journal on my cell and have also put some positive reinforcement statements on it.

gypsylee
11-23-2016, 08:56 PM
Hey there,

I just posted this in another thread. It's an app that helps you with deep (diaphragmatic) breathing, which is one of the best non-drug methods I've found to reduce anxiety. The explanation is in the thread about anxiety and sleep.

http://www.saagara.com/apps/breathing/relax

Cheers,
Gypsy x

Teafrenzy
11-23-2016, 09:12 PM
Excellent thread idea.

I use hypnosis tapes available for free from the app store. The basic model is free and the upgrade costs 3.99. So nothing too expensive here.

At first I thought "hypnosis...blah" reminds me of the episode of the simpsons where a hypnotist makes Wade Boggs thinks he is a chicken. I thought it was all a bunch of nonsense.

But having tried it, I am really coming around to thinking it is effective...and addictive! As soon as I turn the program on, I feel my anxiety drop a little bit. After a week of listening I have seen my anxiety cool off. Now I can't honestly say for sure it is the hypnosis, I am doing other things as well, diet, exercise, therapy. But for free, well it can't hurt to try.

Just do a search for end anxiety in the app store, the most popular app has 5 million downloads, that has to mean something:)

gypsylee
11-23-2016, 09:16 PM
Excellent thread idea.

I use hypnosis tapes available for free from the app store. The basic model is free and the upgrade costs 3.99. So nothing too expensive here.

At first I thought "hypnosis...blah" reminds me of the episode of the simpsons where a hypnotist makes Wade Boggs thinks he is a chicken. I thought it was all a bunch of nonsense.

But having tried it, I am really coming around to thinking it is effective...and addictive! As soon as I turn the program on, I feel my anxiety drop a little bit. After a week of listening I have seen my anxiety cool off. Now I can't honestly say for sure it is the hypnosis, I am doing other things as well, diet, exercise, therapy. But for free, well it can't hurt to try.

Just do a search for end anxiety in the app store, the most popular app has 5 million downloads, that has to mean something:)

I was going to ask you about your hypnosis app.. I'm downloading it now :)

Teafrenzy
11-23-2016, 11:39 PM
I'm downloading your breathing app:)

gypsylee
11-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Cool :) I haven't done the breathing thing in a while because I am slack but it's really good for anxiety. I put the hypnosis app on the first page of my phone so I remember to do it lol.

PhunuSEO
11-24-2016, 12:01 AM
Cool :) I haven't done the breathing thing in a while because I am slack but it's really good for anxiety. I put the hypnosis app on the first page of my phone so I remember to do it lol. topic rất hữu Ã*ch. lÃ*m má»›i để bay xa nhé

Draydon
11-24-2016, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the info guys. I'll take a look.

Prisoner
12-29-2016, 03:07 AM
Iam using the following Apps on my iPhone

- iCBT
- Headspace
- Momento