PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

SunOfApril
11-09-2016, 12:15 AM
Well hello,

It's been a while since my last post.
Somehow I manage to control my emotion. Not perfectly but OK.
Now I feel a little bit more numb than usual. I don't know if it's a goo thing or not, but I guess I have to deal with it.

I'm seriously like to talk with people. Just a nice convo.
I have a boyfriend, and I love him. But for some reason he can't handle my needs of it.
He will listen but the response will sounds like "well, i see, ow, too bad, that's good" one.
Which lead to no further convo. I get it he's tired with my all shits.

I don't know how I could get everything settle again...

RuBisCO
11-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Well you could start with some more details about your self, what your feeling, sources of those feelings, etc.

For example, I just ended my 2 weeks without lorazepam, I'm a US voting citizens and you can guess why. When I saw the results I had the most rapid onset panic attack of my life, within like 2 minutes I had ran to my bathroom, gobbled down 1 mg ran back to my room and collapsed on the floor next to me bed, chanting "we will survive this, we survived bush" over and over again.

So what do you need to get settled again?

SunOfApril
11-09-2016, 02:58 AM
Well you could start with some more details about your self, what your feeling, sources of those feelings, etc.

For example, I just ended my 2 weeks without lorazepam, I'm a US voting citizens and you can guess why. When I saw the results I had the most rapid onset panic attack of my life, within like 2 minutes I had ran to my bathroom, gobbled down 1 mg ran back to my room and collapsed on the floor next to me bed, chanting "we will survive this, we survived bush" over and over again.

So what do you need to get settled again?

Well, actually I'm not a US citizen, but I get what you mean...most of us lol
I'm just feeling like endless shitty. I'm jobless you can say, but thankfully currently working freelance planned to be 3 months long.
I'm thinking I will try to have a fulltime job again next year. But it my head keep telling me some negatives thoughts. FML

gypsylee
11-09-2016, 11:12 PM
When I saw the results I had the most rapid onset panic attack of my life, within like 2 minutes I had ran to my bathroom, gobbled down 1 mg ran back to my room and collapsed on the floor next to me bed, chanting "we will survive this, we survived bush" over and over again.

Oh god LOL. So far I've been on here and seen someone crying and now this. I'm seriously NOT minimising your anxiety - I even had some kind of attack and I'm on the other side of the world. I went to bed pretty early (from being overwhelmed) and woke up a few times thinking "Trump is President". But let's face it - Hillary would have just prolonged the status quo, which is pretty bad - so this could be a blessing in disguise. We need to band together and laugh! The guy is a clown afterall..

Anyway, welcome back to the forum April :)

RuBisCO
11-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Oh god LOL. So far I've been on here and seen someone crying and now this. I'm seriously NOT minimising your anxiety - I even had some kind of attack and I'm on the other side of the world. I went to bed pretty early (from being overwhelmed) and woke up a few times thinking "Trump is President". But let's face it - Hillary would have just prolonged the status quo, which is pretty bad - so this could be a blessing in disguise. We need to band together and laugh! The guy is a clown afterall..

Anyway, welcome back to the forum April :)

Yes I was very much dreading having to vote for Hillary, so I got over the shock quickly, now with the Clintons done for there is nothing in the way of Bernie's revolution for the party. If Trump is as bad as we think he is, just like 2004-2008 we democrats took back everything, the democrats will take the presidency back in 2020 with a true progressive candidate (warren?), and Obamacare killed off by the republicans will be replace with true universal healthcare. Anyways that hope fixed my mood more than any drugs did.

Anyways April, instead of focusing emotionally on getting a full time job, try volunteering for some NGO in your spare time, find things to occupy your time and perhaps you will find a hobby that rewards you like no job ever could, then your employment status is no longer your raison d'être.