PDA

View Full Version : Heart aches

metal4life
11-05-2016, 09:17 AM
Hey!

I have a terrible heart ache since yesterday and I won't stop and it makes me want to cry all the time and I don't have a reason for it, it never happened to me before, I'm 17 and got anxiety and terriblelod swings if that helps. Can anybody tell me what's happening?

Thanks.
Marc

lolfeg123
11-08-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi Mark,

Ask your GP to prescribe you a protonpump inhibitor to help stop the acid production in your body. I had this problem too until I was prescribed a drug named pantoprazole which inhibited the acid production. This drug is pretty harmless and does not affect your thinking, and the good thing is it works instantly.
In the mean time, if you can't get a hold of this drug because your GP is unavailable for whatever reason, I would suggest Gaviscon (double strength) chewable tables for heart burn/ache relief. You do not need a prescription for this; however, the other one (doctors prescription - pantoprazole) is better. Having anxiety produces more acid which in turn makes your heart burn worse. Try not to lay down flat because the acid can travel upwards making u feel worse. Eat foods low in acidity that have no spices. But do make sure you get the proton inhibitor from your doc

Dahila
11-08-2016, 06:45 PM
lolfeg I do not agree with you about harmless protonpump inhibitor , it is not harmless but very often the risk is worth for it's benefits. It does ruin your B12 levels in your body. I do a test for it every three months. I take tecta sometimes when it is too much for me.
Marc would you be so kind and tell more about your diet? Or life style you have, how is your posture?
I am old woman and have seen a lot and know many ways to deal with stomach acid. First of all you probably have the pains from nerve endings. It is typical for anxious people.
Dill pickles will lower stomach acid, Kefir will do, probiotic will help with it , try to eat a few almonds a day..... Tell us more