PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

SADWantawn
01-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Well, hello. Here I go. I want to be a public speaker, but I'm scared to death of crowds watching me. I want to do whatever it takes to get over my phobias of being around too many people, especially people I hardly know. I heard there are good prescription drugs for SAD, and I'm ready to explore these avenues. On top of this, I've been diagnosed with BPD... Oh, how I love civilization but hate the price I have to pay for it when what's in the genes ain't cooperating!

brickyard_red
01-10-2006, 06:19 AM
Hello SADWantawn and Welcome. I think that is great that you have the desire to be a public speaker and I'm sure if you are ready to seek out avenues to get there that you will make it. Once a person sets their mind to something I believe that they can accomplish anything. So, reach for the stars baby!!!

As for me, the medicine I'm on right now is Welbutrin and Buspar combined. They seem to work pretty good, but I still wouldn't ever be able to get up in front of a group of people, especially ones I didn't know, and be able to talk! YIKES!!! :shock: :blink: :baby: :wacko: :sick:

But I definately give you :goodjob: to go for it!

Cath :)