PDA

View Full Version : Is this a symptom of anxiety or depression, or both or none?

lolfeg123
11-03-2016, 03:25 AM
Hi all

Recently I have been experiencing high pressure in my head, and this discomfort is not similar to a conventional headache. Sometimes I actually feel like collapsing / fainting because of this unknown pressure that is haunting me. It becomes worse when I lye down in bed with the back of my head resting on the pillow, as opposed to resting on my side. The sensation actually feels scary sometimes because I feel like something is wrong with me. Can anyone relate to this? And does anybody know if this is a symptom of anxiety, or perhaps desperation?

Thanks

FruitSalad
11-03-2016, 05:35 AM
Hi there, I had the same.

For me it was actual head pressure (Lymphatic Congestion), and it also caused major depression. During detox the pressure slowly went down and haven't had it since. I would search the site "raw figs" for "head pressure" and you can see my perspective. Also, you should have your blood pressure checked, for me coming close to fainting was complete adrenal fatigue. From my experience, it wasn't all in my head :-). On your BP perhaps your Upper is under 120, and lower over 60. My upper was quite low at times so when I stood up I would see stars.

Xtalenr
11-03-2016, 09:05 AM
I think it's normal. I had been feeling the same. Just need choose comfortable position for sleep.