PDA

View Full Version : what has irritated/annoyed you today?

cloudy black
10-27-2016, 10:48 AM
not having the dosh to pay for summat

Anxious Abi
10-31-2016, 07:09 PM
People in the comment section on YouTube. I am always #Triggered, it's not good.

Anne1221
11-01-2016, 10:21 AM
They annoy me too! I have decided I will no longer read the comments.

Justaspekt
11-03-2016, 06:41 PM
My inability to get a job where I'm not constantly terrified

Kirk
11-03-2016, 07:46 PM
Know it all's on this forum.

Dahila
11-03-2016, 07:51 PM
:rolleyes: I can not take anymore bs on tv or internet Trump contra Clinton. It is so indecent ...........

gypsylee
11-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Dahila - How do you do that smiley face?? It's great!

superchick22684
11-04-2016, 10:24 AM
People who leave voicemails but don't leave a call back number.

Anne1221
11-04-2016, 12:01 PM
I think they don't leave a phone number because they assume you have caller ID and it's on your phone, but still, it's VERY RUDE.

Dahila
11-04-2016, 12:16 PM
Dahila - How do you do that smiley face?? It's great!

click on smiley between Font size and link above the message window :toothgrin::toothgrin: there are important and generic goes to imported ones and there you go :)

gypsylee
11-04-2016, 11:19 PM
:goodjob:

:biggrin:

=)

gypsylee
11-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Aaaargh why it not work???

Dahila
11-05-2016, 03:22 PM
:wail:.......................:-?

Dahila
11-05-2016, 03:23 PM
no today it does not :toothy:

gypsylee
11-05-2016, 10:19 PM
:confused:

:rolleyes:

That's it there! :rolleyes:

Anne1221
11-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Way to go Gypsy! And, I see you've made a change. I like it. You're a blonde now!

Justaspekt
11-06-2016, 09:27 AM
The whole money system sucks. Why should I even bother working to buy food to live if I'm just gonna die anyway

Dahila
11-06-2016, 11:25 AM
:notice::sleep:................how come it worked for me and it is not???????????:rolleyes:

Ponder
11-06-2016, 12:30 PM
Everyone Going - WaaaaawaaaaaaWAAAAAwaaaaaaaWaaaaaaaaWAAAAAAAAAAAAw aaaaaaaaaWAAAAAAAAAAAAA Woooers Me - I'm Broken - WaaaaaaWAAAAAAwaaaaaaaaWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Justaspekt
11-09-2016, 02:14 PM
My neighbourhood 1840

MainerMikeBrown
11-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Not having any junk food in my house right now is annoying me...I'd love to be sinking my teeth into a moist piece of cake right now.

Oh well.

varjakbaby
11-27-2016, 04:48 AM
My inability to get a job where I'm not constantly terrified

ouch. that's harsh

varjakbaby
11-27-2016, 04:48 AM
Know it all's on this forum.

But if this forum is a resource for anxiety sufferer's, isn't it good to have knowledgable people?

varjakbaby
11-27-2016, 04:50 AM
The whole money system sucks. Why should I even bother working to buy food to live if I'm just gonna die anyway

feel ya on that one. life sucks.

varjakbaby
11-27-2016, 04:51 AM
My neighbourhood 1840

Most american neighborhoods are death boring, unless you live in like Berkeley or something. Or maybe the city would be alright? Never lived in the city.

varjakbaby
11-27-2016, 04:52 AM
Not having the attention span to enjoy reading fiction.

Kirk
11-27-2016, 06:41 AM
Rocky and Bullwinkle.

varjakbaby
11-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Rocky and Bullwinkle.

No! *Gasp*

BlessedBackyard
11-27-2016, 12:21 PM
The song "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." I thought it was a cute song until it got stuck in my head.

superchick22684
11-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Yesterday we had no power at work, now we have no phone service. Mildly annoying.

MainerMikeBrown
11-30-2016, 04:50 PM
Finding out that the agency I go to in order to see a psychiatric nurse practicioner is moving from Westbrook, Maine to Portland, Maine has me a little annoyed, as their new building is further from where I live. And driving through downtown Portland and finding parking there can be stressful.

DizzyPixie
01-03-2017, 03:32 PM
My little sister woke me up because she was bored and she started making weird noises lol

purplepaint
03-02-2017, 02:20 PM
hunger has annoyed me all day

MainerMikeBrown
03-22-2017, 05:35 PM
It's now spring. But the cold weather here in Maine won't go away. I'm annoyed about that.

salvator here
04-03-2017, 07:44 PM
THIS!!

ISPs to Sell Your Browsing History

http://news.softpedia.com/news/trump-signs-off-on-resolution-allowing-isps-to-sell-your-browsing-history-514540.shtml

AutieEmlyn
05-12-2017, 02:38 PM
perhaps someone can help me understand but im a bit upset and anxious that a intro post i took a lot of effort to make in the welcome board didnt appear and it says elsewhere i post my posts have to be approved by a moderator to be posted. have i done something wrong? or how long will it last? i really like the concept of this forum as i suffer with constant anxiety and want to stay but without knowledge of whats happening its making me anxious,i have moderate classic autism and mild intellectual disability amongst other things so these affect how i think thankyou if you have read this.

Graves
05-24-2017, 04:21 AM
My dog jumping up all over me with muddy paws.

I've forgiven him now though.

salvator here
05-27-2017, 09:27 PM
Feeling like I need to conform to society while out today. It would seem there is not such thing as an individual anymore. Reminds me just why I prefer to be a loner.

musicmaker5454
05-27-2017, 10:12 PM
having students last minute either back out of recital or stop for summer without a word to me....

alisejohn
07-24-2017, 10:46 PM
The days seems just horrible when we are not able to do anything on time.

Ponder
07-25-2017, 03:31 PM
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/shocked/wow-smiley-emoticon.gif - You know something ... I really can't think of a single thing? -http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/happy/smiling-happy-face-smiley-emoticon.jpg

TAJO11
11-28-2017, 01:29 PM
My inability to find any motivation.

jonathangilbert
02-23-2018, 06:19 AM
Social Anxiety.

Imperfect
07-17-2018, 02:03 AM
Having to make 25 posts in order to posts links ... but I guess it stops the marketers looking for vulnerable people from posting their links.

salvator here
07-22-2018, 09:43 PM
Alright, might just post here when I cant get it together enough to get in touch with whats going on in my head.

Just that, today, managed to get out and overthink everything to the point that a little event turns into something it needn't become. I (over) observe people (and their traits) and it sours me. Overthink everything lately. I didn't used to be (quite this) bad.

Should've been happy that I get outside, but instead, I'm sitting here reminded of why I struggle so being in public.

Also, over reflecting about the past and the decisions that contributed to me being in this predicament. Pining over the past has turned into bad nostalgia of what I can't get back.

Oh well, just venting, I guess, not looking for any advise here :rolleyes:

salvator here
07-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Things that would normally bring comfort, old songs from the past, pictures, have to be careful I don't become too wistful. Honestly, there was a time (mid 90s) I would love to return to, unhealthy thinking though at least for me. Will say one thing, if I could go back, I would tell myself to not take things for granted. I've said it here before, had anybody told me, I'd never believed them. My friends were all troubled and we all did what we had to to deal with the pain. We had fun and had to sometimes live for the moment.

Maybe what irritated me today, was, that lack of compassion I see. How quickly and unexpectedly things could change. I don't with this upon anybody, but bitterness can consume you.

IAmCamille
07-25-2018, 06:56 AM
The weather was a bit uncooperative today. I planned on playing basketball with my friends this afternoon but it kept on raining. So annoying!

salvator here
07-30-2018, 07:50 PM
The fact that I replied in others threads talking about myself again. Still annoyed.

This thread serves its purpose, in that no replies are expected, just vent here.

I'm having trouble with acceptance. Still deluded. Have to be somewhat to get through each day without going inpatient again and racking up more bills. Nothing even comes of it, same outcome each time. However, say the right (wrong) thing and they push the red button on their desk. That silly balance of what to say (and not say) to deal with community health services that leave a lot be desired unless at (complete) rock bottom. Hard to believe I'm still considered functioning. Barely I suppose. They know I can't hold a schedule even part time without winding up the psych ward, its happened enough times well documented. They stopped charging for a phone consultation after they asked people to call asking for help (in crisis mind you) knowing some people can't pay and might never be able to get on their feet again. I do worry still, even though I just posted about worry in another thread. I do realize it doesn't help. I stop myself and distract myself. I wish I didn't have to worry. Real fears and concerns. Wish I was enjoying life instead of this chore each day.

The truth, is, I don't know my outcome, but it looks bad if I look too far ahead, so take it day-by-day I guess hoping. Hope...where has that gotten? Maybe 40+ years alone, because I was deluded for much of my life. Sad to say, I'm no longer deluded, not to that point. I realize what it would take. Wish I didn't use that word in the past tense. Used would instead of SHOULD. Not in a good place as I write this in all honesty.

Anyway, just venting and getting shit out. Nothing more.

Okay, today (almost tomorrow here)

Irritated over my situation and that I find myself in this place that I'd never expected looking back I'd be at this age. I've not accepted it yet and for this reason, each day is another day I keep being hit in full force by the realization(s) that life didn't 'pan out' as expected.

Al most 10PM here and can't wind down. Obviously :(

Edit:

Phew... Will pull the plug shortly now.

Imperfect
07-30-2018, 09:51 PM
Sorry you your not doing so well Sal. When we live a life long struggle it can be hard to give up the clinging. I know for me I have been clinging to all the wrong things. The expectation of failure as seen by others which I then take on board and sing their songs. Not no more. *&^% that shit. Society keeps people pegged down by making them wish for things. Your better than what you think. So start there ... change the way you think and look back to the small things like you once said before. Don't go to any appointments that you are not forced to go to. When at the ones you have no choice but to attend ... just act the way they want until such a point you no longer have to be forced. Once you can do things on your own ... be careful not to get snatched up by the system again. Letting gl of all those BS desires they pump us with is a good place to start so we don't react when we can't get them. Reacting for life long addicts (depression/anxiety - not drugs) has a way of getting us locked up. Let go of the addiction of saying I am no good and start thinking of the hard yards as your path to freedom.

Such a mindset is the only reason I am getting out of bed.

salvator here
08-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Thank you for this.

I'm going to try to see it that way going forward.

Just a lot of intrusive thoughts, that is all really, just recognizing them has helped, somewhat over the last few days. Being alone has helped me with this during times to reflect.

Rap_Lover
08-05-2018, 09:19 PM
This website a little bit, just posted three paragraphs in the book off topic describing an interesting read. Didn't post, also my anxiety thread about my own fears never posted yesterday. Kinda a shit website, wish it worked properly.

Imperfect
08-06-2018, 04:45 AM
This website a little bit, just posted three paragraphs in the book off topic describing an interesting read. Didn't post, also my anxiety thread about my own fears never posted yesterday. Kinda a shit website, wish it worked properly.

The forum works like it's suppose to. It's just annoying when you don't know the limitations when you first join. Once you know how it works, then you won't be so frustrated.

Here's the deal:

Until you make 25 posts you are limited to how many characters/words you can post. You also can't use links or create posts. What you can do is put in short replies. Once you hit 25 posts ... you can write a book.

Now you know ... Hope that helps.

salvator here
08-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Its the reason I stay here. One of them anyway. We build trust here and are allowed freedom other forums wouldn't necessarily. For instance, I edited a posting last night 7 times and I doubt another forum would allow. I just add and correct grammar sometimes after the initial posting. This forum is unlike others IMO.

BTW - This thread is helpful because no replies are required or expected. However, some caring members will sometimes still reply.

Rap_Lover
08-06-2018, 04:18 PM
the forum works like it's suppose to. It's just annoying when you don't know the limitations when you first join. Once you know how it works, then you won't be so frustrated.

Here's the deal:

Until you make 25 posts you are limited to how many characters/words you can post. You also can't use links or create posts. What you can do is put in short replies. Once you hit 25 posts ... You can write a book.

Now you know ... Hope that helps.

thanks bud

chrisjudson
08-07-2018, 02:48 AM
im greatful so far that nothing in my day (been awake just over 3hrs) has irritated me.
maybe rather than looking for things that could have/might have irritated us, maybe look for good things in life...good journey to work, good coffee in my hotcup on the way to work,
work hasnt been too busy...managing to cope with life and getting stuff done...

just something to think on

salvator here
10-30-2018, 06:36 PM
Either people are getting more cruel, or I'm getting more sensitive - or both!!

Dahila
11-01-2018, 05:53 AM
Either people are getting more cruel, or I'm getting more sensitive - or both!!

I think the first Sal

salvator here
11-01-2018, 09:23 AM
I think so too. Another thing that doesn't help is my unrealistic expectations of people - especially since I don't go out all that much anyway and only run into people quickly and casually while out. Perhaps even exchanging kind gestures and pleasantries are out of the question now. I can accept not wanting to be bothered sometimes (I'm also that way, I'm a loner), but I never laughed AT other people directly when I caught somebody obviously struggling, but things are different now I need to remember. I should go out for my own enjoyment and get the last bit of nice weather (Its 62 °F in November YAY), need to get out today. The trees are orange and yellow.. very nice!

It's nice to see you Dahila, I hope you are doing well!

Dahila
11-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Nice to see you Sal too. Today was my market day and was ready to kill some individuals. You do not want to buy , go away. Taking my time trying everything and they will say; I will be back or I will think about it, I hate that, really do so my social life is done for 7 days, If it was not for the book I would get crazy there........:)

DanKit
11-16-2018, 05:28 AM
Earlier this morning I had headphones on my head and I missed the package delivery by seconds. I thought I heard them ringing but I didn't go check straight away and by the time I went to the door, I just saw them driving off. Man, was I pissed. haha

salvator here
12-14-2018, 11:38 PM
Dealing with awful nightmares every night.

MainerMikeBrown
12-16-2018, 06:00 PM
Now I'm irritated because the New England Patriots, my favorite sports team, just lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers 17-10.

MadMU
01-24-2019, 03:15 AM
Dandruff... It's just terrible! I never had such a problem before but now all my shoulder are just covered with this stuff. It's disgusting! I really care about my look because due to my job I have to communicate with people all the time and my appearance is like a weapon in negtiation. I have to fix that as soon as possible. Already found some shampoo reviews but still don't know which one will be appropriate.

Ponder
01-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Hi, welcome. You have me intrigued? What's your job title? "Your body as weapon?" Do you mean to deceive people with your body? Perhaps distract them? Seduce them? OR do you throw yourself at them hoping to strike them down. Lol. Hehehehe.

Sorry, could not help myself. I've never thought about taking a weapon to work before. I suppose we live in a world where people use words as weapons. Why not use more I guess.

I think this is why I no longer work. I can't keep up with all the weapons. I'm not very good at deception.

Your body as a weapon? That's the first I have heard that. Perhaps your a silver talking prostitute?

Dahila
01-25-2019, 01:21 PM
seduce them to buy a product or to sale insurance and extecera, MadMU my advice is to get very gentle syndet shampoo bar (not from Lush) or liquid shampoo from cosmetic crafters, I have customers to come to my booth who tried everything, Commercial shampoos will strip your skin (scalp) and the hair from natural oils. Dry skin gets dandruff,
Before you wash your hair put some of coconut oil and massage gently into your scalp leave for at least half an hour they wash the hair. It should help

Ponder
01-26-2019, 02:38 AM
I only buy the product if I need it. Product should sell it self. I laugh to think how sex is used to sell novelty products online all the time. So much BS.

In your case I only wish your markets where closer here D.

Dahila
01-26-2019, 08:03 PM
I wish the internation shipping would be cheaper and easier, I would send you a few things you could benefit from or L. Hey at least I am to support you whatever adventure is next Ponder. :) I hope you much better?
Good product suppose to sell itself but believe me I have to convince customer to try something of mine, then they are coming back for more, A lot of people do not know they can make their life cleaner and easier, Today a couple came, He had terryfing state of his palms and finger, serious case of eczema and using commercial soaps , I had seen something like that before and helped with it,
I have eczema and atopic dermatitis myself , who knows better :)
eh

MainerMikeBrown
02-18-2019, 02:21 PM
What has annoyed me today is that it's snowing again here in Maine.

But at least is isn't mixing with sleet, freezing rain, and rain.

salvator here
08-30-2019, 11:06 PM
People wearing skinny jeans. I don't think they look decent of some people Lol ;)

Dahila
09-01-2019, 06:38 AM
People wearing skinny jeans. I don't think they look decent of some people Lol ;)

Well it annoys me like hell too, some people have not idea that they look really bad in it

MainerMikeBrown
01-06-2020, 12:17 PM
I was a little annoyed this morning because the drivers side door to my car wouldn't open, as it was sealed shut due to ice buildup overnight. So I got out my can of de-icer, which worked to allow me to get the door open.

It wasn't a big deal. Just a little annoying is all.

Dahila
01-06-2020, 12:42 PM
oh I hate it, now I just park in the garage no clearing the snow or ice, I had a situation like that (almost an inch of freezing rain through the night) I know using warm water is not good solution but it was not way to open any door having covered car with one inch of that ****t

ScatterShot
01-21-2020, 02:17 PM
People smacking while they eat and I'm trying to type. lol

salvator here
02-10-2021, 07:49 AM
I'm working of getting less irritated with things that occur when outside and what I've no control over. Also trying to become less annoyed as well. Trying to turn my sensitivity button down a few notches ;)

Ponder
02-11-2021, 02:40 AM
I'm working of getting less irritated with things that occur when outside and what I've no control over. Also trying to become less annoyed as well. Trying to turn my sensitivity button down a few notches ;)

This has to be my new goal. Nailed every aspect + solution.

salvator here
02-11-2021, 07:32 AM
Yeah, when I find things getting 'under my skin' or I feel offended, I need to step backwards and remove the emotion(s) from the reaction. It does still happen to me, but walking around as a raw nerve ( I was for years and years ) isn't going to do me much good but cause me further anguish.

IAmCamille
03-30-2021, 06:36 AM
The weather. It's so freakin' hot! It's like I'm getting irritated by everything.

IAmCamille
04-27-2021, 04:52 PM
Hey. Still me. I'm annoyed by my dog. He bit my bead necklace to pieces!

IAmCamille
05-10-2021, 03:59 AM
It's good that not a lot of people are posting here. It means everyone's just happy. Annoyed me? Nothing really except the heat.

salvator here
05-10-2021, 07:11 AM
It's good that not a lot of people are posting here. It means everyone's just happy. Annoyed me? Nothing really except the heat.I know; Camille, I often wonder where everyone went?! Guess they got 'cured' lol :)

Its 57° F - mostly cloudy today here. I'm irritated still from nightmares last night (absolutely crazy shit) :(

Ponder
05-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Hello Camille - Hope this finds you well. I feel the same way with what you said.

Lol Sal - not the crazy shit dreams though. Hope they take a better turn sooner than later.

I will try to bed down myself now. Wish me luck. ;)

salvator here
10-03-2021, 09:54 AM
Yesterday's fiasco truly has bothered me.

Today is just another day, like any other day. Some of your days are good. Some are bad. :pWell said !