PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

3rdDegreeBurns
10-21-2016, 02:16 AM
Hello~ I'm the new member to the forum. I thought it'd be rude of me to not introduce myself, so... Hiiiiiiii.

I don't really struggle with anxiety or depression /that/ much, it's more of a here-and-there sort of thing that I experience, but still when it does happen it'd be nice if I had somewhere to vent ^_^ so sorry if I just pop in every once and a while to complain about my problems, I'll try to be an active part of the community, and not just leech off support without returning any.

gypsylee
10-21-2016, 07:35 AM
Hey there..

So really you just want to hang with us cool anxious people? ;)

3rdDegreeBurns
10-21-2016, 06:44 PM
Hey there..

So really you just want to hang with us cool anxious people? ;)

Sounds like good fun to me ;3

Aka_Hobbes
10-21-2016, 07:05 PM
Nothing wrong with needing to vent every once in a while, thats exactly what this website exists for. Im also new here but I feel like most will agree with me when I say vent away. Good to hear your anxiety is only occasional, hope your day is going well.

tirediron
10-23-2016, 04:22 PM
This is a great site with some sharp people. My issues pale in comparison to some of these folks from what I've read, but they still take time to offer help, suggestions, and support.

Anne1221
10-23-2016, 08:26 PM
Gypsy, I've got to start looking at it that way. We may be anxious but we are cool! We're compassionate and caring about others.

gypsylee
10-24-2016, 05:45 AM
Gypsy, I've got to start looking at it that way. We may be anxious but we are cool! We're compassionate and caring about others.

Oh haha! I was being silly but I do like this forum more than a lot of other sites because anxiety (fear) is such a raw emotion it makes people more honest. So it's not like people come here pretending their lives are so awesome (which happens a lot elsewhere online).