PDA

View Full Version : eyesight

cairnsman18
10-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Does any one else get eyesight troubles? Like lately i've been having sorta like blurred vision, not to the point whee i cant see just every now and again, and some times i notice some dots in my eye sight, i know its not a brain tumor , or else i'd be in hospital..it may just be from stress and being tired all the time and being in front of the comp for ages at a time, but it makes me worried some times..any one else get stuff like this?

northstar
10-23-2008, 11:51 AM
anxiety can cause all kinds of symptoms, i guess you never know if it's part of it!

the best thing for you to do is to go to your doctor or optician and have them check your eyes to rule out any problems. you might just need glasses or some simple exercises to help relax your eyes :)

steph0402
10-26-2008, 12:52 PM
my vision has been very bad for about 8 months now.... i'm afraid of taking meds so i just try to fight it most of the time... some people say it just goes away others say to take benzo's... i would say your best bet is to talk to your dr. but all the ones i've talked to couldn't really understand what i was talking about... but trust me it's all apart of your anxiety