PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Lovelyhead
10-09-2016, 04:05 AM
Please somebody help me! I have had a blocked ear/s for a week now, woke up with it and it's got worse over the week, the doctors looked in my ears and said no wax, I was desperate for reassurance that it was no sudden hearing loss, so managed to get a basic one, he said there was none, but since it was so basic, I'm not entirely convinced.

Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life, I ended up at A&E because I was so worried about the sensations in my ear. My own voice sounds bassy and other sounds too... I feel slightly oalance and panicking so much as I've read so much about various ear disorders that can be permanent and I can't cope with it!

Anyway I managed to see an ENT at the ER, and he took a look in my ears and said there was some wax and tried to microsuction it, but I am terrified as I have tinnitus and it was so loud... so he wouldn't continue, but I'm due to go back tomorrow afternoon to try again, and I'm going to put some olive oil drops in my ear.

I wanted to know, if anyone has had similar symptoms for simple ear wax blockage? Feelings of dulled hearing, bassy sounds, feels like head vibrating, my own voice sounds bassy and loud and slightly off balance due to it, as I'm terrified it's something worse!

Never been in such a state, I can't get out of bed because I'm so depressed over these sensations, really don't want permanent damage or have this forever!