PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone, I'm new here!

K8LN
09-20-2016, 07:47 AM
I've been dealing with anxiety my whole life and I feel like it's gotten worse as I've been getting older. It's hard to make friends and I'm always worried about what people think of me. I joined this because even though I am in therapy I still have trouble talking about some things because I don't want my therapist to think I'm crazy or weird. Even though she is very nice it still scares me. But I'm 25 now and I lost my job almost 2 years ago and I can barely even get up the courage to apply for jobs. I love with my parents and I don't want to do that anymore but I'm just so scared to even try. And I'm scared of things changing because they could change for the worst. Any advice is appreciated.

MiST
09-20-2016, 12:35 PM
I've been dealing with anxiety my whole life and I feel like it's gotten worse as I've been getting older. It's hard to make friends and I'm always worried about what people think of me. I joined this because even though I am in therapy I still have trouble talking about some things because I don't want my therapist to think I'm crazy or weird. Even though she is very nice it still scares me. But I'm 25 now and I lost my job almost 2 years ago and I can barely even get up the courage to apply for jobs. I love with my parents and I don't want to do that anymore but I'm just so scared to even try. And I'm scared of things changing because they could change for the worst. Any advice is appreciated.

Hi and welcome.