PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

marianne
09-18-2016, 11:12 AM
I'm home alone. My symptoms are under control because of all the meds I am on but I still feel scared. I don't feel that I am getting any better. I am still afraid to go our of the house. I'm afraid of what's going to happen to me. I don't think I'm going to be able to leave my house tomorrow to go to my program. If I don't go to the program, I can't get my meds. At the program I'm supposed to be learning ways to overcome my anxiety but it's not working. What should I do? I wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm petrified to start another day.

Kirk
09-18-2016, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. Try to be positive, although it can be difficult. All of us have difficult things to deal with,
and you must force yourself to go tomorrow whether you like it or not as you need your meds for now. Just remember
your feelings are only temporary and you will get through this if you maintain a positive attitude and NEVER give up!

Kirk
09-18-2016, 03:01 PM
Talk to family members and other trusted individuals who can help you maintain your focus and
move forward and upward to your goals.

Kirk
09-18-2016, 03:03 PM
Just remember you can do it, if you put your mind to it! Just keep pushing and moving forward.
Their was an old quote by Winston Churchill that says, If you're going through hell, keep going.

Kirk
09-18-2016, 03:03 PM
This forum is also here if you need us to give you moral support.