PDA

View Full Version : I have returned! LOL

MiST
09-10-2016, 11:33 AM
After a long hiatus I have returned to these shores to retrieve my treasure. Alas, I have no treasure, but I do bring fresh crab meat for all!

How goes it it fellow anxiety sufferers, I hope your all kicking your demons back to where they belong and making progress toward recovery.

any of the old gang still around? :D

salvator here
09-10-2016, 01:11 PM
Welcome Back :)

gypsylee
09-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Hi MiST :)

Yes, I am here again. Don't feel like I'm making much progress at all right now, to be honest. I'm just having my morning anxiety attack uggghhh. It's hard to even convey how awful this feeling is.

I have to admit though - it is nice to have a place to come to and share these things with people who get it.

Your mate from Down Under,
Gypsy x

MiST
09-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Hey, yea those anxiety attacks sure do suck. Still, we know how to cope with them now, just got to let them come, don't fight them, and then they will soon pass.

cloudy black
09-11-2016, 12:57 PM
hi Mist i am still here but i dont get here that often these days, for various reasons. been tackling the anxiety levels as usual...things seem to be changing and in the midst of a continual family crisis which is bizarre . i have been for sometime now getting the anxiety by the scruff and have a face off mo with it. it seems to be helping as just lately i am finding more peace especially in the evenings.. on my own. just need to be able to do that at my parents. would have stayed over there tonight, but hey one hurdle at a time i guess.

good to see you hope you are doing well

Dahila
09-12-2016, 08:03 PM
Hi Mist welcome back, oh it is good to see you ;))
From the anxiety free I went back to high anxiety eh life............

Anne1221
09-12-2016, 08:08 PM
Fresh crab meat sounds so good! Yum!

MiST
09-13-2016, 02:10 AM
Hi Mist welcome back, oh it is good to see you ;))
From the anxiety free I went back to high anxiety eh life............

Good to see you Dahila, oh dear what happened? You were doing so well. Feel free to message me any time :)

Dahila
09-13-2016, 08:16 PM
Yeah life happened Mist, I am off meds except clonazepam. Finally losing weight :)) no more hunger causing meds for me, no way :) , I hope I will be ok. It is as simple as health anxiety in my situation. Family life improved so much . I will be ok. We have downs and ups Mist. I am happy to see you posting. It seems it is the only thread I post. I post when Gypsy is on too. I love her dearly :)

gypsylee
09-13-2016, 09:48 PM
Yeah life happened Mist, I am off meds except clonazepam. Finally losing weight :)) no more hunger causing meds for me, no way :) , I hope I will be ok. It is as simple as health anxiety in my situation. Family life improved so much . I will be ok. We have downs and ups Mist. I am happy to see you posting. It seems it is the only thread I post. I post when Gypsy is on too. I love her dearly :)

Aww! :)

Yeah I've been on a downer but there are some pretty obvious reasons for it ie. certain people in my life! *sigh*

MiST
09-13-2016, 11:49 PM
People are ar$e hats! Embrace the animal kingdom for company, that's what I do ☺️

Talia_Jo
09-14-2016, 09:59 AM
Aww, people aren't all bad, we just get caught up in our own stuff sometimes. *sigh* But yeah, at least animals are consistent. I don't know what I'd do without the unconditional love I get from my dog!

MiST
09-14-2016, 01:17 PM
Most of the people I meet end up screwing me over, so I gave up on people..lol

My sole purpose in life now is to ride a great white shark into battle against the jellyfish hordes :)

Dahila
09-14-2016, 07:31 PM
heheeeeeeeeeeeeee Mist you made me laugh, Gypsy you need to pee on that person and you are going to be ok. Be patient.
I gave up on people long time ago too. I have so much to do , so much to see, Anxious like hell but i will recover...........;)

gypsylee
09-14-2016, 08:04 PM
Most of the people I meet end up screwing me over, so I gave up on people..lol

My sole purpose in life now is to ride a great white shark into battle against the jellyfish hordes :)

You riding a great white shark?! You really have lost the plot now ;)

MiST
09-14-2016, 11:28 PM
I have so much to do , so much to see, Anxious like hell but i will recover...........;)

That's right Dahila, you absolutely will recover, and with your positive attitude it will happen soon, but don't fret those anxious days, you know how to handle them, we are all here for you any time you need us, so use us :)

Gypsy you need to pee on that person

Thanks for the mental image..lol

MiST
09-14-2016, 11:29 PM
You riding a great white shark?! You really have lost the plot now ;)

I don't think I ever had it in the first place..lol

Dahila
09-15-2016, 04:18 PM
thank you Mist, I feel much better today, I took time to make 50 soaps and some bath bombs. It seems to help, I have to focus on being safe doing it, and my anxiety evaporates, If I was alone in house it would be perfect;))

JohnC
09-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Howdy all. Still around and still struggling. Still miss my cigs it's been almost two years and i think about them every day and yes still gaining weight! The stressful job i took is, well......stressful. what can i say. It is good to see you all though and i have stopped by from time to time but i have not posted in awhile. Peace to you all

Anne1221
09-18-2016, 11:29 AM
John, Good to hear from you. Anne

Dahila
09-18-2016, 03:22 PM
John 7 years here and I do not miss it at all. Keep fighting it is worth it:)) I already feel much better seeing u:)