PDA

View Full Version : Hi from MD!

bigbootyalliNOTjudy
08-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Hi!

I'm from MD. My name is Allison.
I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder). It comes & goes- but when it comes, boy do I know it. I'm not taking any medication for it, as it isn't THAT severe. Like I said, it comes & goes. I know the triggers but sometimes it's hard to deal with.

I just came here to meet my fellow anxiety folks, or people who can relate because mental issues are the worst.
Support is hard to come by.

:)

Dahila
08-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. Anxiety will attack everyone, you probably have a high level of stress in work. I am veteran of anxiety war (50 years at least) and it is survivable......... distraction, hobbies, passion, animals books music, nature there is plenty of option. To avoid medication (never safe option) Meditation is the tool that helps without any side effects and as long as it is practiced it will help ........

bigbootyalliNOTjudy
08-15-2016, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. Anxiety will attack everyone, you probably have a high level of stress in work. I am veteran of anxiety war (50 years at least) and it is survivable......... distraction, hobbies, passion, animals books music, nature there is plenty of option. To avoid medication (never safe option) Meditation is the tool that helps without any side effects and as long as it is practiced it will help ........

Yeah, I found that coloring books actually help me if I'm dealing with an attack. :) Very true!