PDA

View Full Version : Hello I guess? I'm not sure I belong here though...

bluepaintcan123
08-05-2016, 06:51 AM
I made this account several months ago, but I only decided just now to post something. I was reluctant because I didn't think I even belonged here. There are seemingly endless threads of people with more problems than I do, being worse off and needing more support than I ever would. It made me question if I should ever use this account at all.
I decided to, but it still doesn't sit right with me. This is an anxiety forum, but I haven't been diagnosed with anxiety (I don't know if I have anything at all, for that matter.) I guess I'm really wondering if it is even okay to just dump my problems on here even though I don't know if I'm even supposed to be here in the first place.

Anne1221
08-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Well, in my opinion, you're already worrying if you can post a problem here or not, so you're a bit of a worrier. Go ahead. The worst that can happen is that you won't get a response, and the best that can happen is you get a response that is helpful, or you feel better for venting.

Clutchy
08-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Welcome. No matter how big or small the issue, everyone deserves to be here! No question! I hope you find the support you need. :)

-C-

Rini666
08-05-2016, 02:38 PM
The smallest problem in ones eye may be the largest issue in another's :)

gypsylee
08-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Well, in my opinion, you're already worrying if you can post a problem here or not, so you're a bit of a worrier. Go ahead. The worst that can happen is that you won't get a response, and the best that can happen is you get a response that is helpful, or you feel better for venting.

LOL. People post here all the time and are never to be seen again (as in, they don't care).

Welcome to the anxiety Wild West ;)