PDA

View Full Version : Hypochondria and me.

MikeMaverick
07-30-2016, 06:56 PM
Hello. My name is Mike and I'm 34 years old. Ever since the death of my mom in 2013, death of my brother in 2015, and months ago my dad passed, I was living in fear. I was dealing with hypochondria and worried that I might faint out. This past Friday, I was driving home from work and all of the sudden I have a strange feeling in my nose and I was hyperventilating. I was afraid that my nose is about to clog up and I will never going to breathe. So I had no choice but to rush to the hospital.

I was talking to the ER doctor and he just ruled out everything without checking (thus I have been there so many time and they ruled me out after they run tests EKG and everything...I think about month ago), and told me I have anxiety with panic disorder and sent me home...About time when I went home, I was drinking some chamomile tea to relax my nerves, and I went to sleep. got up after a 4 hour nap, hanging out with my friends on skype, and went to bed listening to music.

When I got to work, I was feeling weird, having major anxiety symptoms again. I almost about to clock out and then go to my doctor, that is until my boss talked to me about what's going on, and she told me that you need to stop worry about dying and be happy that you're trying to make it through life by excersising, losing weight, and keep yourself under control. For me, it's easier said than done. I did what she said, and right now I have a feeling in my neck and shoulder area, that I'm afraid that I might have a heart attack. It's just that I've been like this since January of this year after my tachycardia and I was afraid...Is there anything I can do to get it under control?