PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

SoundofMusic
07-17-2016, 09:04 PM
Hello all... I'm SoundofMusic. There is no particular reason I joined this group, while I do suffer from moderate to severe anxiety and mild depression. I was just feeling particularly lonely tonight, and although I should be working on an important project, I decided to focus on something else. So, here I am.

To explain myself a little, I love to write. It's my passion that I hope to some day make into a career. I become obsessed with things easily and fixate on the small stuff. My logic and emotions battle it out regularly, and I hate social situations. I'm cripplingly shy, something I have been working on for years. It hasn't completely beaten me down yet!

Anyway... nice to meet everybody. Sorry, normally I would come up with something better to say but I've had a long day of travel and I am so tired. Hopefully I can make it through the night to finish this stupid project. :)

Emptyoystershell
07-18-2016, 08:41 AM
Hello all... I'm SoundofMusic. There is no particular reason I joined this group, while I do suffer from moderate to severe anxiety and mild depression. I was just feeling particularly lonely tonight, and although I should be working on an important project, I decided to focus on something else. So, here I am.

To explain myself a little, I love to write. It's my passion that I hope to some day make into a career. I become obsessed with things easily and fixate on the small stuff. My logic and emotions battle it out regularly, and I hate social situations. I'm cripplingly shy, something I have been working on for years. It hasn't completely beaten me down yet!

Anyway... nice to meet everybody. Sorry, normally I would come up with something better to say but I've had a long day of travel and I am so tired. Hopefully I can make it through the night to finish this stupid project. :)

Welcome to the forums!! Hope you make many friends so that you can squash the lonely feels! I'm always up for a new friend!

Kirk
07-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you feel better soon.