PDA

View Full Version : anxiety help

Saldav
07-11-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm going through some bad anxiety again, it's a 24 hr struggle. I just need some positive advice from you guys. Thank you in advance.

Anne1221
07-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Do you have anyone helping you? Are you able to do any type of exercise?

Kirk
07-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Maybe yoga, Tai Chi, etc. Maybe talking to family. friends. clergy, mental health professional may help you get through this rough patch. i hope you feel better soon.

gypsylee
07-12-2016, 04:33 AM
Same here Saldav :(

I find talking about it helps and just generally getting it out of your head. That's why I came back here. It makes a big difference to know others go through the same thing. It's horrible.. Hang in there.

Saldav
07-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Thank you all for the kind word. ANXIETY SUCKS!

Emptyoystershell
07-14-2016, 07:55 AM
Hope things get easier and we all figure out how to kick anxiety in the butt. It sucks but know that we are here for you!

Dahila
07-14-2016, 11:01 AM
Saldav you do it again. Talk about it, but do not program yourself to negativity. Look Gypsy is dealing with a bad one for many years and she comes from time to time to get relieve , talking with others, giving the encouragement and advice. Why do you not trying to help others. It works wonders. Instead of .........you know what. I see the same pattern for years, you are really likeable person, when you stop complaining and start talking:))

Saldav
07-14-2016, 02:52 PM
Saldav you do it again. Talk about it, but do not program yourself to negativity. Look Gypsy is dealing with a bad one for many years and she comes from time to time to get relieve , talking with others, giving the encouragement and advice. Why do you not trying to help others. It works wonders. Instead of .........you know what. I see the same pattern for years, you are really likeable person, when you stop complaining and start talking:))

I'm not complaining! Or maybe I misunderstood.

Dahila
07-14-2016, 04:41 PM
No, you are not, but.......... just get it, i am here a senior I would say and still kicking. I had anxiety from very early childhood, always sick and in hospitals, in the same room with dying and old people. That's was a reality back then. 5 decades fighting with anxiety. I am still alive and try to enjoy the time i have left on this planet. You suffering for years, that much i know, and still kicking and you will be alive for another 65 years or so, maybe longer:))

Kirk
07-14-2016, 08:04 PM
Talk things out with people you can trust, such as family, friends, etc. and this will make you feel better
getting things off your chest.

gypsylee
07-14-2016, 09:16 PM

Thanks Dahila.. Yep "a bad one" is one way of putting it lol! :)

Dahila
07-15-2016, 05:53 AM
Gypsylee you know that you will survive it, and you have all the info about it to manage it. You kicking girl and it is the most important. Your daughter is growing and very soon she will make her own decision. It is going to get better. Yes you going through things, but you do not come to complain. When you here, you seek relieve in helping others. This is real:))